Check your account email address ×

I had to humor myself ... CNN

Bontz

I had a few minutes here and thought to myself, "I wonder what it is that feeds people like @Mainecatand others with their extreme levels of TDS?"  For a guy that hasn't been President for almost 10 months, they (CNN) sure like to talk about him ... and that's without scrolling down to see how many additional references there are to Trump.  Interestingly enough, when you scroll past this part of their web page, there is only one more reference to Trump.

image.thumb.png.020f968a017ec4d931f5a2e7da0a9f88.png

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I had a few minutes here and thought to myself, "I wonder what it is that feeds people like @Mainecatand others with their extreme levels of TDS?"  For a guy that hasn't been President for almost 10 months, they (CNN) sure like to talk about him ... and that's without scrolling down to see how many additional references there are to Trump.  Interestingly enough, when you scroll past this part of their web page, there is only one more reference to Trump.

The reason that you can't understand why they keep talking about Trump, is because you love something about him. 

Probably you love his hatred of ABORTION.

Probably you love his religiosity

Probably you also hate minorities

Probably you love his bravado talk

Probably you love his beautiful wife

Probably you love his 2nd amendment stand

Probably you are psychologically dominated by his persona

ANYTHING I MISSED? 

It is not just democrats, there are a lot of politicians both R and D that do not want another non-Washington non politician ever getting in that group.  He was really wrecking it for them, so much so that they did everything they could to get a 47 year washington insider, WHITE, wealthy, washington insider.  And they convinced Democrats to vote for him.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

It is not just democrats, there are a lot of politicians both R and D that do not want another non-Washington non politician ever getting in that group.  He was really wrecking it for them, so much so that they did everything they could to get a 47 year washington insider, WHITE, wealthy, washington insider.  And they convinced Democrats to vote for him.

True story 

10 hours ago, Bontz said:

Wow.....you put some work into this. 

18 hours ago, Bontz said:

It’s absolutely hilarious to me.  “That mean orange man said stuff that hurts my feelings, let’s ban together, cry and pretend we are winning!”

God damn weak pussies.

:lol:

15 hours ago, racer254 said:

Without a doubt.  DC doesn’t want anybody they cannot control again.

• Like 1

There needs to be term limits for both Congress and the Senate.  Congress made a law where a President can only serve 2 4 year terms because they become to powerful while there's no term limits in Congress or the Senate.  Was a recommendation by Congress to reform the Federal  government in 1947.  Duh.....

Can't stand watching or hearing Pelosi.  It's like she's ready to blow a denture out any minute.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Not as much as posting 3-10 new threads a day then reading and responding to the resultant posts, but heh

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

DUMB AF :lol:

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

A screen shot with a bunch of arrows pointing to the word "Trump"   :lol: 

Yeah - I mean, it probably took me almost 2 minutes to do that.  Maybe if I worked for the state it would have taken me an hour ... or longer :news:

5 minutes ago, CFM said:

Not as much as posting 3-10 new threads a day then reading and responding to the resultant posts, but heh

Beat me to it ... I guess I should have just posted a link to the site and mentioned Trump's name.  Gee, that sounds familiar :whistle:

• Like 1