Check your account email address ×

Ford, where quality is job ONE!!!

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

guy your the biggest POS here and should still be in jail.  

of course a piece of shit like you would say that. you want Indians geocided because you think this is your land. you are what is wrong with the world today. the world would be a better place if you killed yourself 

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Sorry lil Slinky, you’re the angry one , no land no life no potential future, just more meth and more time in rehab. You must have set a record for tanana with the most days in rehab and consecutive daze in jail.

tell us why youre mad faggot

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

perfect example of the retarded know nothing american faggot, so retarded and brainwashed he has zero self awareness of what a hypocrite he appears to others. here you are you, american faggot, retarded and know nothing, backward, wrong about everything, an eastern cancer on earth, tell me to get off my land. why don't you come and make me coward? i have a rock ready to pound in your skull, a .338" piece of copper and lead to crush your ribs and destroy your lungs, i have 9mm pieces of copper and lead ready to take down any white power pieces of shit trying to eliminate me. it wont be anything like your call of duty games.

keep crying ameircan faggot, but at the end of the day, you are the piece of shit, you come from an evil people, an evil culture, you are the enemy to mankind and good earth 

wow Frank thats a little harsh.

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

of course a piece of shit like you would say that. you want Indians geocided because you think this is your land. you are what is wrong with the world today. the world would be a better place if you killed yourself 

nope no genocide but they lost and need to learn to blend in.  treating them like they are special with their little countries in the country has just continued the line of drugs, poverty and alcoholism,  you know everything you have.  Sad your father seems to have work ethic,  you on the other hand got a bit of fame, believed your own hype and thought beating old ladies was a good idea.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

wow Frank thats a little harsh.

but it's ok for @Angry gingerto want to try and kick me off my land? even though americans already genocided Indians in one of the most criminal episodes of the history of the known universe, it would just be ok for him to eliminate another Indian in the genocide? @Angry ginger deserves to be in the ground. the racial issues one this continent are because of pieces of shit like him. he is what's wrong with the world

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nope no genocide but they lost and need to learn to blend in.  treating them like they are special with their little countries in the country has just continued the line of drugs, poverty and alcoholism,  you know everything you have.  Sad your father seems to have work ethic,  you on the other hand got a bit of fame, believed your own hype and thought beating old ladies was a good idea.  

shut the fuck up retarded american faggot. you are a white power 14/88 coward, only on fs.com to tell us how great america and white people are. of course you are a holocaust denier. you were born retarded

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

but it's ok for @Angry gingerto want to try and kick me off my land? even though americans already genocided Indians in one of the most criminal episodes of the history of the known universe, it would just be ok for him to eliminate another Indian in the genocide? @Angry ginger deserves to be in the ground. the racial issues one this continent are because of pieces of shit like him. he is what's wrong with the world

You’ve never had any land your ancestors traded it for cheep whiskey 

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you are a poster child for every bad native stereotype,  drug addict,  old lady beater who hates everyone white. only real racist here is you.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

kids all proud of his loser cop killing relatives but hey it's everyone else thats racist and holding him down.  SMH take some personal responsibility 

It’s someone else’s fault that he’s a drug addled lose…:dunno:

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I’m happy  knowing I was never a worthless , blowhard, entitled liar like you 

so you are mad because my presence shines light on your insecurities of being a worthless blow hard liar? damn im sorry i bothered you. i would be mad cause of that too lmao

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

so you are mad because my presence shines light on your insecurities of being a worthless blow hard liar? damn im sorry i bothered you. i would be mad cause of that too lmao

Nope , I’m laughing at a drug addled blowhard that’s trying so hard to be clever, too bad you’ve killed the few brain cells you were born with.  :lol:

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

if you try to kick me off this land like you stated i will put a bullet in you

last thing white america wants is the hovel you call your land.  unless it has some natural resources we want then the natives will sell it out anyways.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

kids all proud of his loser cop killing relatives but hey it's everyone else thats racist and holding him down.  SMH take some personal responsibility 

you take some personal responsibility you retarded fucking piece of shit. look at what you are doing to yourselves, soon blacks will burn your house, beat the fuck out of you and hopefully kill you when they find out. you cannot hide your hatred for non whites