Check your account email address ×

Politically bankrupt: Senate Republicans are happy for the US to default on its debt

Mainecat

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Absolutely. Crushing the housing and vehicle markets would bring prices in line and tighten up credit. We need a major deflationary cycle. 

Oh no I am talking about the fed declaring bankruptcy.  That is the reset we need . That whole meek shall inherent the world and all .

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Clueless

So basically when a Democrat is spending the money its no problem to you...

Trump has put you in hypnosis. Amazing someone you hate so much is constantly on your mind. Insanity really. Careful it may lead to dementia. 

Dont know if I should feel bad or continue to laugh hysterically. 🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

D497DD5E-6C5F-4E88-9ADE-EA1991ABA530.jpeg

Diff is I have always bitched about the spending and have said we need a massive reduction in it .say 25% across the board just for starters . You on the other hand are a little bitch who's opinion changes with what the media tells him to think about the spending.  Dems totally justified . Trump worst idea ever impeach him . See the diff ? Why do I ask of couse you don't 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, racer254 said:

Don't forget how our credit rating was DOWNGRADED during Obama, costing the US taxpayer even more money then before.

I know I sort of wrapped that in with the cost of the interst forgetting it was @MainecatI was dealing with and how he can never remember relivent facts if they cast a shadow of any kind over his God's