Check your account email address ×

Over 2000 daily covid deaths.

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Texas and Georgia are the leading death states. Really sucks.

STFU already, those are Trumptard voting states.  

:)

for the bonus... Maybe it'll get the queen of spades.

https://www.insider.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-jewish-lasers-space-conspiracy-theories-theory-history-2021-2

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://www.insider.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-jewish-lasers-space-conspiracy-theories-theory-history-2021-2

Her arms are bigger than racer's. 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Didn’t Georgia go Biden and for 2 blue senators last election?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Didn’t Georgia go Biden and for 2 blue senators last election?

They did. They then enacted stricter voting laws that curtail ballot access mainly in urban and suburban locations which are predominantly Democrat.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SShooterZ said:

They did. They then enacted stricter voting laws that curtail ballot access mainly in urban and suburban locations which are predominantly Democrat.

Warnock or Herschel???  2022???

• Platinum Contributing Member

In the latest blow in the state’s battle with COVID-19, the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare announced Thursday that it has activated crisis standards of care for the entire state. 

The request to expand crisis standards beyond North Idaho was made by St. Luke’s Health System. St. Luke’s has major hospitals in Boise and Meridian

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

In the latest blow in the state’s battle with COVID-19, the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare announced Thursday that it has activated crisis standards of care for the entire state. 

The request to expand crisis standards beyond North Idaho was made by St. Luke’s Health System. St. Luke’s has major hospitals in Boise and Meridian

Ya it’s a real crisis there 2000 people have died of covid on Idaho since it started with 200 plus thousand being infected over that timeframe. More people are dying now with over 50% of idaho being vaccinated then were dying at the peak of covid. When are you dummy’s going to Wake up to the fact that  the vaccines are causing this

this scam gets more comical by the day. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, SShooterZ said:

You mean they went back to pre covid temporary  emergency  laws put in place because of the massive amount of fear pushing for just that reason 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Wrong again but carry on . 

red = Trumptard country

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/georgia/

your move bobby fischer

edit, MTG country

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia's_14th_congressional_district#/media/File:Georgia_US_Congressional_District_14_(since_2013).tif

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

You mean they went back to pre covid temporary  emergency  laws put in place because of the massive amount of fear pushing for just that reason 

Pre-Covid, citizens could request ballots 6 months prior to election. New law, 78 days.

Pre-Covid, counties could send out ballots 49 days before election. New law, 29 days before.

Pre-Covid, county and state could send ballots to all registered voters. New law, can only send to those that request them.

Pre-Covid, ID confirmed by signature on mail in ballots. New law, must provide a SS#, DL# or other ID.

Pre-Covid, no limit on county drop boxes. New law, 1 drop box per early voting site or 100,000 citizens, whichever is smaller. They also cannot be spread throughout the county, they can only be placed at county election office or at an early-voting precinct location. 

There’s more, but the point is they go farther than the Pre Covid laws did.

17 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

red = Trumptard country

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/georgia/

your move bobby fischer

“ThiZ fEAr PandeYmik iz NoT pOlitIcaL!!!!!”

:lol:

Still trying to figure out what the problem is with the left.  Why don’t they want this to happen?  All that voted Trump die…they win!  :dunno:

It’s because libtwats are just so self absorbed in their own agendas of fear and compliance.  Dummies.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“ThiZ fEAr PandeYmik iz NoT pOlitIcaL!!!!!”

Still trying to figure out what the problem is with the left.  Why don’t they want this to happen?  All that voted Trump die…they win!  :dunno:

It’s because libtwats are just so self absorbed in their own agendas of fear and compliance.  Dummies.

idk about you but I consider instilling self doubt a sport

in fact, YOU would look really cool and get more sex at home if you rode a Polaris and wore Birkenstocks... :lol:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

idk about you but I consider instilling self doubt a sport

The doubt I’ve seen growing on the forums is those who jumped in to get the first “vaccine” only to pass on the second and now, really stay out of the covid threads all together, ESPECIALLY when it comes to defending their once unfounded fear.  

It’s not hard to see the lies, total, incompetence, ethical confusion and political agenda since this all started.  But, some aren’t that smart so, they can believe what they want.  I’m still loving the “intellectually elite” status they’ve given themselves.  ScYnCe!!!

I’ve got old shoes that are smarter and many are crocs…which are amazingly dumb!   :lmao:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The doubt I’ve seen growing on the forums is those who jumped in to get the first “vaccine” only to pass on the second and now, really stay out of the covid threads all together, ESPECIALLY when it comes to defending their once unfounded fear.  

It’s not hard to see the lies, total, incompetence, ethical confusion and political agenda since this all started.  But, some aren’t that smart so, they can believe what they want.  I’m still loving the “intellectually elite” status they’ve given themselves.  ScYnCe!!!

I’ve got old shoes that are smarter and many are crocs…which are amazingly dumb!   :lmao:

like most the lunacy in life, I try to find the most offensive humor for the situation in it.

this might explain why I find Chappelle so funny... :)

if we can't laugh at ourselves, please let me help point out how fucked up we all are.

26 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

Pre-Covid, citizens could request ballots 6 months prior to election. New law, 78 days.

Pre-Covid, counties could send out ballots 49 days before election. New law, 29 days before.

Pre-Covid, county and state could send ballots to all registered voters. New law, can only send to those that request them.

Pre-Covid, ID confirmed by signature on mail in ballots. New law, must provide a SS#, DL# or other ID.

Pre-Covid, no limit on county drop boxes. New law, 1 drop box per early voting site or 100,000 citizens, whichever is smaller. They also cannot be spread throughout the county, they can only be placed at county election office or at an early-voting precinct location. 

There’s more, but the point is they go farther than the Pre Covid laws did.

Not 1 looked even remotely unreasonable to me . Not 1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

People in Idaho are dropping dead of covid while saying with their last breath that it doesn’t exist. I find that to be simply awesome. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Texas and Georgia are the leading death states. Really sucks.

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

People in Idaho are dropping dead of covid while saying with their last breath that it doesn’t exist. I find that to be simply awesome

Medical professional.  :lol:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1