Check your account email address ×

the FBI lied about McKayla Maroney story of Larry Nassar "The FBI is nothing more than a front origination for pedo's"

jtssrx

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Should I post where Trump walks into the miss teen dressing room……..and then publicly brags about it?

Not a peep from the Trump crowd here.

Fuckin double standards.

Rich.  I have 2 daughters, both of whom did competitive cheer, dance and gymnastics.  Just shut the fuck up.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

There’s a Supreme Court judge sitting on the bench because the FBI didn’t do their job investigating a sexual predator …….not a peep for the Trumpers then…..but oh no the FBI sucks…..

Any comment on what the thread is about ? The gymnastic girls ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There’s a Supreme Court judge sitting on the bench because the FBI didn’t do their job investigating a sexual predator …….not a peep for the Trumpers then…..but oh no the FBI sucks…..

I know "your" just trolling but I'll respond anyway.  You, of all people, know how much the establishment hated Trump and would do ANYTHING to keep him from accomplishing anything.  You don't think Kavanaugh was investigated enough, given the complete bullshit claims and the fake outrage by stupid cunts like Kamala, Nancy Pelosi and Amy Klobuchar?  JFC - get a clue

Brett Kavanaugh probe must be reopened after FBI allegedly ignored thousands of tips about him:

Brett Kavanaugh probe must be reopened after FBI allegedly ignored thousands of tips about him: Ex-federal prosecutor 

Former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner is demanding an investigation into the FBI after it was revealed that there were 4500 complaints filed against then-Judge Brett Kavanaugh that went ignored and were merely handed over to the White House. 

The FBI closed their background check after just four days, handing over all 4500 allegations against him to President Donald Trump's White House officials. 

Kirschner explained that presumably the new administration has those 4500 accusations and could conduct an investigation into them. He went on to call for the 4500 citizen tips to be subpoenaed by Congress so that they can see the accusations that were ignored. 

https://www.rawstory.com/4500-accusations-brett-kavanaugh-investigation/

Just now, Bontz said:

I know "your" just trolling but I'll respond anyway.  You, of all people, know how much the establishment hated Trump and would do ANYTHING to keep him from accomplishing anything.  You don't think Kavanaugh was investigated enough, given the complete bullshit claims and the fake outrage by stupid cunts like Kamala, Nancy Pelosi and Amy Klobuchar?  JFC - get a clue

Really? Your just a dumb ass right wing grunt.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Did I mention YOUR daughters? 
And you still support Trump?

No, but you talk clearly like someone who never had kids.

Given the alternative, absolutely.  You keep going for those career politicians, and that status quo.  Its working out so well right now.

41 minutes ago, Bontz said:

And "your" just a cunt in general - an old, saggy balled, pants shitting, TDS triggered, cunt.

Nailed it.  So mad, so bitter, so jealous of those who have led successful lives.  Now…..death is his next stop.

We all say, “bye and good riddance”.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, but you talk clearly like someone who never had kids.

Given the alternative, absolutely.  You keep going for those career politicians, and that status quo.  Its working out so well right now.

His failed abortion by his parents apparently only ripped out his brain and his privates.  :lol:

51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

In case you don't know the difference it goes like this. Larry Nasr was CONVICTED of his crimes and it involved an adult with underage girls. None of the others your spouting off about have been charged with anything.

• Like 3