Check your account email address ×

The truth

f7ben

holy fuck...some people just like to argue...Jesus Christ Slinger, let it go already...this is approaching 4 pages in this thread and there are what? 2 other threads dealing with the same thing??  I'll give you credit, you are one persistent motherfucker, right or wrong! LOL

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, give it up. your boys will still like you even if you're with me on this one. now what else can you throw nto the equation?

I'm not concerned about what people here think but keep those delusions going!

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Paypal offers no protection for sellers on items picked up locally...the guy literally could have picked up the sled ....rode it for 44 days and blown it up and shit in the gas tank....then filed a dispute and dropped the sled back off ....and paypal would give him his money back and debit my bank account or take it to collections

I know it doesn't, and that was what I was getting at, the guy could come see it here it run or whatever he wanted to do, given you the cash if he wanted it, or said it has this and that wrong with it and I don't want it refund my deposit or I'll file a dispute.

Paying you by money order or cash would leave him without protection if he had it shipped and it turned out to be a pos, that wasn't the case he could have seen it and refused if he didn't like it, he tried to scam you.

Just now, MiSledder said:

I was just trying to get ya wound up some :lol: i already stated a few times its smell like a scam

:lol: you asshole ....it worked and you made me call you names that are not nice. I retract my previous statement ...you are not fat ...nor are you a cunt  ~!!!!!!!!!!!!

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That is true ....but most people act like white folks and offer to learn , discuss , compromise etc etc etc ....this fucking asshole jumped right to paypal dispute and voiding the sale.

Yah he would probably only know that cuz he had done it successfully before, scammer :guzzle: 

3 hours ago, pjameven said:

holy fuck...some people just like to argue...Jesus Christ Slinger, let it go already...this is approaching 4 pages in this thread and there are what? 2 other threads dealing with the same thing??  I'll give you credit, you are one persistent motherfucker, right or wrong! LOL

nothing about the asshole who actually started the threads? me, argue? :lol:

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nothing about the asshole who actually started the threads? me, argue? :lol:

To anyone who's followed your exploits for a number of years on the forums....lets get real here.  You are the king of picking fights with stupid arguments.

4 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

Same shit different day with slinger.  Thinks he knows everything but actually knows very little.  Just goes to show that dipshits come in all different shapes and sizes.  

wtf did i "claim to to know" here you dumb ass?

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Slinger says I'm a hack. :lol:

I like the whole Slinger against the world thing. It's because he thinks he's the sole possessor of logic and understanding on a forum full of "rww"s that he doesn't even realize none of the left wing or moderate guys are jumping in to save him here because he's actually wrong, people aren't just disagreeing with him because of political biases. But don't try to tell him that :lol:

• Like 1