Check your account email address ×

The truth

f7ben

51 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

one final recap, as I think people like momo still don't fucking get it.

1. I see ben posting a guy's name and address on the internets, in retaliation for what he thought was a scam

2. I say it's a dick move, as it's possible the guy may not be a scammer, based on the details provided. ben and his clown posse jump all over me, saying this guy is definitely a scammer.

3. ben says I know nothing about paypal, e-bay, etc and pastes pics of the transaction to push with his agenda. I tell him I know how the policies work and am still not convinced the guy is a scammer

4. ben says I'd be a fool for accepting paypal in this situation.

5. in the end, the guy appears to not be a scammer, ben ultimately offers to accept paypal.

6. analgland and a few other dicks come into the story late and get owned.

the fucking end for real this time.

You made an ass of yourself, not that is unusual but just own up to it :news:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

1. I see ben posting a guy's name and address on the internets, in retaliation for what he thought was a scam

2. I say it's a dick move, as it's possible the guy may not be a scammer, based on the details provided. ben and his clown posse jump all over me, saying this guy is definitely a scammer.

3. ben says I know nothing about paypal, e-bay, etc and pastes pics of the transaction to push with his agenda. I tell him I know how the policies work and am still not convinced the guy is a scammer

5. in the end, the guy appears to not be a scammer, ben ultimately offers to accept paypal.

:lies:from the text book Dunning Kruger case 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Just fucking wow ....you are the dumbest motherfucker here by a long shot. Every single person in the world with any brain function would have seen those peoples actions as a scam. I offered to accept paypal just to get him to pay me....he would not have gotten the sled with that payment.

You have been schooled so many times here yet you fail to acknowledge any of it.....seriously....fuck you ya piece of fucking shit. You call me a liar yet some "lady" joins and makes one post claiming they werent scamming and that is your proof. Fuck are you dumb....what did you think they were gonna do....log on and admit it?

Lastly , I was well within my rights to post his public info and the story that occurred .....I was in no danger of legal action. 

While you may be terrified of someone confronting you and it getting physical ....I certainly am not. I would make a mess out of a little east coast cunt like you in very little time and if someone shows up at my home looking for trouble they sure as fuck are gonna find it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Just fucking wow ....you are the dumbest motherfucker here by a long shot. Every single person in the world with any brain function would have seen those peoples actions as a scam. I offered to accept paypal just to get him to pay me....he would not have gotten the sled with that payment.

You have been schooled so many times here yet you fail to acknowledge any of it.....seriously....fuck you ya piece of fucking shit. You call me a liar yet some "lady" joins and makes one post claiming they werent scamming and that is your proof. Fuck are you dumb....what did you think they were gonna do....log on and admit it?

Lastly , I was well within my rights to post his public info and the story that occurred .....I was in no danger of legal action. 

While you may be terrified of someone confronting you and it getting physical ....I certainly am not. I would make a mess out of a little east coast cunt like you in very little time and if someone shows up at my home looking for trouble they sure as fuck are gonna find it.

:lol:  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

X2. is it really any wonder these people decided not to deal with this fruit cake mad man? Christ he's acting like that little cunt amg.

No one with half a brain would have completed that transaction once the buyer demanded to pay with paypal.  It's been explained to you a dozen times and you still don't get it.  Ben was and is 100% correct.  

so you offered to let him pay the remainder in paypal, just to get his money and you'd have kept the sled? :lmao:

and nowhere did I call you a liar you little freak. a dumbass, paranoid dipshit, yes.

I would have tied up his money for as long as I could have for fucking me .....he sure as fuck would not have gotten the sled with a paypal payment. I have explained this to your retarded ass 50 times yet you still dont get it....fuck you

1 minute ago, Back Country Rebel said:

No one with half a brain would have completed that transaction once the buyer demanded to pay with paypal.  It's been explained to you a dozen times and you still don't get it.  Ben was and is 100% correct.  

upon meeting up with the guy, after he paid, and having his name and address? all over a cheap snowmobile? paleez.

upon meeting up with the guy, after he paid, and having his name and address? all over a cheap snowmobile? paleez.

Listen you fucking retard .....he could have rode the sled for 44 days and dumped it back in my yard in any condition he wanted and he would have gotten 100% of his cash back and I would have had no recourse at all but to sue him. Cant you get that through your thick fucking skull?

You forgot to add: that he can rally for over a month, beat the complete shit out of,  leave in the ditch blown up and file a PP dispute and get a full refund.  

As soon as you show up to the buyers house to "settle the issue" you are trespassing, he calls the cops and will likely be facing legal issues.  You have no idea how these things work.  Knowing where the guy lives means absolutely nothing.  

Just now, Back Country Rebel said:

You forgot to add: that he can rally for over a month, beat the complete shit out of,  leave in the ditch blown up and file a PP dispute and get a full refund.  

As soon as you show up to the buyers house to "settle the issue" you are trespassing, he calls the cops and will likely be facing legal issues.  You have no idea how these things work.  Knowing where the guy lives means absolutely nothing.  

you two couldn't sell fucking ice cubes in hell with all your paranoia based on all your "what-ifs".

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen you fucking retard .....he could have rode the sled for 44 days and dumped it back in my yard in any condition he wanted and he would have gotten 100% of his cash back and I would have had no recourse at all but to sue him. Cant you get that through your thick fucking skull?

He doesn't even have to return the sled to get a refund.