Check your account email address ×

Godzilla spotted in Lakeland Florida

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My grandparent and aunt live about 20 minutes from there .....I've been there many times 

Your grandparent and Aunt live in the place that just happened to be the topic of this thread? Sounds fishy, I'll get to the bottom of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Hills , I hate being warm .....and I really dont like people that dont look like me or speak English...hate snakes and spider and cockroaches and every other creeping crawling piece of shit down there ....dont like rednecks etc etc etc

Fuck Florida

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

Wow, im just  like ben...  im seeking help in morning

I loved bike week tho

I've had some great times there too but just day to day living there is shit

41 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Lots of places in the US that would remind you of something right out of the movie deliverance. Years ago I went to a Sheriff's Deputy sponsored rodeo in Georgia. One of them took me on a tour and stressed not to head out there without him. People living in converted school busses with the wheels taken off. Shacks that I wouldn't keep a dog in that were patched up with old road signs and whatever they could find.

South of Atlanta an hour or so?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I like Hills , I hate being warm .....and I really dont like people that dont look like me or speak English...hate snakes and spider and cockroaches and every other creeping crawling piece of shit down there ....dont like rednecks etc etc etc

Fuck Florida

Poor Bipolarhooknoses :lmao: you are Eskimo at heart but look like an Arab terrorist 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

We will likely be spending a couple of weeks in Naples Florida sometime this winter. Quite nice there and somewhat upscale

I see more people I know from the metro aria in Naples in jan or Feb than I do all yr in MN. I have a sweet place I can go in Bonita springs for free. my aunt has a mill buck shack on a golf course down there she is never ever at so we can fly down convert is in the garage hot tub with the falls going in to pool etc etc .

I just hate wasting snowmobiling time in FL and u cant pay me to go in summer. my wife usually goes when I go west  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I see more people I know from the metro aria in Naples in jan or Feb than I do all yr in MN. I have a sweet place I can go in Bonita springs for free. my aunt has a mill buck shack on a golf course down there she is never ever at so we can fly down convert is in the garage hot tub with the falls going in to pool etc etc .

I just hate wasting snowmobiling time in FL and u cant pay me to go in summer. my wife usually goes when I go west  

Please send me the spare key and address, thanks!:lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

Please send me the spare key and address, thanks!:lol:

yeah head of risk management for united health pays pretty well . lol

she has a shack down by the parks also she is there more because of the grandkids

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fuck Florida

Somehow i think your list of hates is a hell of a lot longer than that  :bc:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

It is detroit south .....last time I was there there were free range chickens running around and shanty towns like fucking Jamaica  .....complete shit hole

I worked out of Tampa for a few years. I would say 60% of Fl is a shit hole? Trailer Park Capital of the U.S. .