Check your account email address ×

Godzilla spotted in Lakeland Florida

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/mb/life/large-gator-captivates-audience-at-the-polk-nature-discovery-center/386349788

I wonder how old this thing is? 

I've seen some massive gators in Florida before, and Crocodiles in Australia, but this one is massive.

FB_IMG_1484598649213.jpg

IMG_20170116_153850.jpg

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/mb/life/large-gator-captivates-audience-at-the-polk-nature-discovery-center/386349788

I've seen some massive gators in Florida before, and Crocodiles in Australia, but this one is massive.

FB_IMG_1484598649213.jpg

IMG_20170116_153850.jpg

They say he's close to 16 ft.  Salt water crocks come bigger but not a whole lot 

45 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

FB_IMG_1484598649213.jpg

IMG_20170116_153850.jpg

i read a story about a shark who's age is estimated at 400 years. it's alive. i think it's a greenland shark. ugly fucker. 

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol: what's so bad about Lakeland Florida? :dunno:  :lmao:

:

It is detroit south .....last time I was there there were free range chickens running around and shanty towns like fucking Jamaica  .....complete shit hole

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I've only been there a couple times to see the Tigers in Spring Training. Wasn't all that bad 

My grandparent and aunt live about 20 minutes from there .....I've been there many times 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

not many all that worse in the US though :lol:

Lots of places in the US that would remind you of something right out of the movie deliverance. Years ago I went to a Sheriff's Deputy sponsored rodeo in Georgia. One of them took me on a tour and stressed not to head out there without him. People living in converted school busses with the wheels taken off. Shacks that I wouldn't keep a dog in that were patched up with old road signs and whatever they could find.

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Lots of places in the US that would remind you of something right out of the movie deliverance. Years ago I went to a Sheriff's Deputy sponsored rodeo in Georgia. One of them took me on a tour and stressed not to head out there without him. People living in converted school busses with the wheels taken off. Shacks that I wouldn't keep a dog in that were patched up with old road signs and whatever they could find.

Oh I know :lol: I've spent some time in Arkansas in the ozarks etc.....seen shit I never could have imagined