Jump to content

Can you get unemployment if you lose your job for refusing to get vaccinated?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Unemployment compensation has been misused. I agree. If you can’t meet the employers expectations for safety and competency….. you’re fucking gone. No prize. 

Oh you mean like the fucksticks that have sat at home for the past 18+ months because we were paying them too and they were too scared to go to work? 
 

Tell ya what, when everyone on government assistance, and all of the illegal immigrants get forced shots, then maybe some people would MAYBE be SLIGHTLY more “ok” with your new found love/mandate. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Company policies that one agrees to work under are accepted at time of employment.  Like any contract, legal or open, if either party changes this, it’s void.  Nobody agreed to take vaccinations durin

Exactly.  spin really doesn't have a clue.

It's spinner, an opinion that meshes with his is way more important than facts

Posted Images

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

“might” :lol: 

Do I need to define this for you?  Or can you look at the world around you and figure out what I mean?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zambroski said:

It’s not though.  It’s a reality of what for might be coming.  You just can’t answer it so, in libtwat world, it’s just labeled as “conspiracy nonsense”.

 

He's still mad at me..:lmao:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gold Member
34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

People at large and small companies will start getting contacted by attorneys.  I mean, this is happening right now.  

Legal firms and lawyers are going to be rolling in the dough from this no doubt.  Likely be a lawyer shortage for a few years

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Legal firms and lawyers are going to be rolling in the dough from this no doubt.  Likely be a lawyer shortage for a few years

It’s gonna be huge and employers with their own law units know this.  That’s why it’s important to get people to volunteer by scaring them first.  Spinner is on it hard this morning.  :lol:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do I need to define this for you?  Or can you look at the world around you and figure out what I mean?  

These are rhetorical, right? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s gonna be huge and employers with their own law units know this.  That’s why it’s important to get people to volunteer by scaring them first.  Spinner is on it hard this morning.  :lol:

 

I think my Union has lawyers on pretty much full time and they been having meetings I guess daily.  Poor companies that have to spend legal fees to follow this executive order.  Being Union we are likely protected and will get unemployment despite what google says.  It’s unlikely anything will come of it as when the power goes out it will be mostly unvaxxed putting the lines back up cause there is not enough vaxxed lineman to make a crew across the nation.

Edited by BOHICA
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

These are rhetorical, right? 

Not for him.  I know he’s scared and confused.  He’s just trying to put on a good show and keep a stiff upper clit.

:lol:

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I think my Union has lawyers on pretty much full time and they been having meetings I guess daily.  Poor companies that have to spend legal fees to follow this executive order.  Being Union we are likely protected and will get unemployment despite what google says.  It’s unlikely anything will come of it as when the power goes out it will be mostly unvaxxed putting the lines back up cause there is not enough vaxxed lineman to make a crew across the nation.

In a nation short of workers, this is absolute stupidity but, totally expected.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus he already started another thread about this.  Like clockwork, when he gets proven an idiot he starts another thread.  What a monkey.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

termination for cause will result in no unemployment,  refusing to follow company policy is cause unless some sort of protected class which being a conspiracy theorist is not :news: 

Yup. You need to document the issue. No UI for you.

Fired a few for not wearing ear protection…..ended up at hearing as employees sought unemployment….produced the warning docs signed by the employee. 3 times you are out. No unemployment.

Edited by Mainecat
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It’s gonna be huge and employers with their own law units know this.  That’s why it’s important to get people to volunteer by scaring them first.  Spinner is on it hard this morning.  :lol:

 

Spinner always brings fond memories, don't ruin that for me.  :friends:

Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone know/seen the age demographics of the unvaxed, short of the under 12 segment?

could get interesting for people getting close to retirement age that might not want to switch employers or careers...

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

anyone know/seen the age demographics of the unvaxed, short of the under 12 segment?

could get interesting for people getting close to retirement age that might not want to switch employers or careers...

They should cave.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

More from the CE land of make believe and whiny slits. 

The irony 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Yup. You need to document the issue. No UI for you.

Fired a few for not wearing ear protection…..ended up at hearing as employees sought unemployment….produced the warning docs signed by the employee. 3 times you are out. No unemployment.

Suddenly you’re ok with business firing employees for not following the companies policy :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Unemployment compensation has been misused. I agree. If you can’t meet the employers expectations for safety and competency….. you’re fucking gone. No prize. 

Yep . Go get another fucking job . There are plenty of openings 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It actually would be.  Let’s continue to press the American people to do something they know is wrong then punish them when they refuse compliance.

Were getting closer!  

Is it much different then refusing to wear a hard hat. This is what you need to work here 

 If you don't like it then screw.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Is it much different then refusing to wear a hard hat. This is what you need to work here 

 If you don't like it then screw.

A hard hat makes logical sense right off the bat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

The irony 

Suddenly you’re ok with business firing employees for not following the companies policy :lol:

Fake poster.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

A hard hat makes logical sense right off the bat.

Does it realy? Ive been on jobs where we are working on a grass area with nothing but open sjy above us. And had my balls busted about not having it on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

anyone know/seen the age demographics of the unvaxed, short of the under 12 segment?

could get interesting for people getting close to retirement age that might not want to switch employers or careers...

seen a few protests for "no jabs for jobs" and most are young college age protesters, AKA liberal voters

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

seen a few protests for "no jabs for jobs" and most are young college age protesters, AKA liberal voters

Libruls get their shots.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...