Check your account email address ×

Large group of scientists and doctors desperately advocating for ivermectin use for serious covid cases

Rod

7 minutes ago, ACE said:

Whatever I gotta do to get you out of this silly cult 

I wouldn't expect anything less from an SJW like yourself:thumbsup: 

Find a single post I've made saying get or don't get,,,cuz I don't care:dunno: How many threads per day does your cult leader require you to post to join??? Have you made the quota yet??? 

Sounds like a very neutral doctor :lol:

Kory is president and co-founder of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC),[a] a U.S. organization of physicians formed in March 2020 that advocates for the use of ivermectin to treat COVID-19.[7][8][9] The FLCCC contends ivermectin could reduce viral load and accelerate recovery in patients, while the World Health Organization, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and European Medicines Agency advise against the use of ivermectin outside of clinical trials

3 hours ago, HSR said:

Kory is president and co-founder of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC),[a] a U.S. organization of physicians formed in March 2020 that advocates for the use of ivermectin to treat COVID-19.[7][8][9] The FLCCC contends ivermectin could reduce viral load and accelerate recovery in patients, while the World Health Organization, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and European Medicines Agency advise against the use of ivermectin outside of clinical trials

He’s been the same doctor peddling for the last year. He’s one of the only ones not paid by big pharma, apparently.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I don't get why some are so against the use of Ivermectin? If it works, saves lives I would think you guys would've been a proponent of it? But it's the opposite, very strange to say the least.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't get why some are so against the use of Ivermectin? If it works, saves lives I would think you guys would've been a proponent of it? But it's the opposite, very strange to say the least.

They are really stupid that's why.

612402b02ca03.image.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

It hasn’t been designated as a “go-to”, selfless act, virtue signaling cure all for the greater good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Trump said it was good. At that point it became politicized and of course it can’t be good if you’re a dem. Seems some want to promote vaccines over treatments. Very strange indeed.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, HSR said:

Do yup know what an ad hominem logical fallacy is?

15 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Honest answer is because they’re fairly stupid. It’s not a joke or even meant as an insult. They’re literally very basic, stupid people. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

Trump said it was good. At that point it became politicized and of course it can’t be good if you’re a dem. Seems some want to promote vaccines over treatments. Very strange indeed.

They’re told that they’re smart and good people if they believe the narrative. It’s really that simple but the reality is they’re basic, lower IQ and easily manipulated 

20 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I doubt anyone on here would be against the use of it if it could actually be proven in clinical studies by someone reputable (insert endless arguments about what's "reputable"). I doubt any country would be against it vs shutting down their economy vs thousands of deaths. 

I'd be all about it, if it can be proven and isn't just another hydroxychloroquin, which got the same hype. A couple of American pharmaceuticals aren't pulling the wool over the entire worlds eyes, as some would like to believe, that's for sure. 

• Like 1

On 9/4/2021 at 6:40 PM, Mainecat said:

I heard a railroad spike impaled in the forehead cures Covid.

I don’t believe you believe that. If you did, you’d start a thread about it. :lol:

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

I doubt anyone on here would be against the use of it if it could actually be proven in clinical studies by someone reputable (insert endless arguments about what's "reputable"). I doubt any country would be against it vs shutting down their economy vs thousands of deaths. 

I'd be all about it, if it can be proven and isn't just another hydroxychloroquin, which got the same hype. A couple of American pharmaceuticals aren't pulling the wool over the entire worlds eyes, as some would like to believe, that's for sure. 

Well it's not just pharma, it's also the media spreading false hoods, whether it's MSNBC, Rolling Stone, Twitter. Thay are all spreading obvious lies, and people believe this stuff. Even one of our favorite local posters here was gut hooked on this false Ivermectin story..

So how can you honestly expect to get the truth when multiple sources of information have zero issues with lying to fit there political agendas?? Sad times for the American people..

Rachel Maddow, liberal media figures slammed for 'taking the bait' on false story about ivermectin overdoses

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rachel-maddow-liberal-figures-false-story-hospitals-ivermectin-overdoses

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Well it's not just pharma, it's also the media spreading false hoods, whether it's MSNBC, Rolling Stone, Twitter. Thay are all spreading obvious lies, and people believe this stuff. Even one of our favorite local posters here was gut hooked on this false Ivermectin story..

So how can you honestly expect to get the truth when multiple sources of information have zero issues with lying to fit there political agendas?? Sad times for the American people..

Rachel Maddow, liberal media figures slammed for 'taking the bait' on false story about ivermectin overdoses

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rachel-maddow-liberal-figures-false-story-hospitals-ivermectin-overdoses

We’ve reached a point where we are all gonna believe what we want and defend it.  That’s it.  Period.  Some will defend their precious vax even though it’s pretty much been proven no more effective than that “horse dewormer”.  What’s weird is, they don’t care if it works or not…they’ve been told to push the vax even if subliminally.  I love how some just KNOW what’s best for everyone else based on what they’ve decided for themselves.

I’ve lost patience with it and them.  Best to keep their fucking mouths shut around me….and that’s the fucking truth.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2021 at 2:16 AM, Rigid1 said:

Jimmy Cuckhold and MC the brown Shirt are against everything the TV tells them To be against 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

We’ve reached a point where we are all gonna believe what we want and defend it.  That’s it.  Period.  Some will defend their precious vax even though it’s pretty much been proven no more effective than that “horse dewormer”.  What’s weird is, they don’t care if it works or not…they’ve been told to push the vax even if subliminally.  I love how some just KNOW what’s best for everyone else based on what they’ve decided for themselves.

I’ve lost patience with it and them.  Best to keep their fucking mouths shut around me….and that’s the fucking truth.

This is what's totally fucking odd to me. As of today I know more people who are in the hospital with covid that are "fully vaxed" than I know a year ago pre-vax..