Check your account email address ×

Large group of scientists and doctors desperately advocating for ivermectin use for serious covid cases

Rod

The brainwashing has run rampant and has turned to blatant stupidity.  IVM works.

Highlights

Ivermectin is an inhibitor of the COVID-19 causative virus (SARS-CoV-2) in vitro.

A single treatment able to effect ~5000-fold reduction in virus at 48 h in cell culture.

Ivermectin is FDA-approved for parasitic infections, and therefore has a potential for repurposing.

Ivermectin is widely available, due to its inclusion on the WHO model list of essential medicines.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166354220302011

e53a1d0663db3484.png

• Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The brainwashing has run rampant and has turned to blatant stupidity.  IVM works.

Highlights

Ivermectin is an inhibitor of the COVID-19 causative virus (SARS-CoV-2) in vitro.

A single treatment able to effect ~5000-fold reduction in virus at 48 h in cell culture.

Ivermectin is FDA-approved for parasitic infections, and therefore has a potential for repurposing.

Ivermectin is widely available, due to its inclusion on the WHO model list of essential medicines.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166354220302011

e53a1d0663db3484.png

In vitro - key word. A lot drugs show promise in the lab that don’t in real world settings (hydroxychloroquine being one). 

8 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Well it's not just pharma, it's also the media spreading false hoods, whether it's MSNBC, Rolling Stone, Twitter. Thay are all spreading obvious lies, and people believe this stuff. Even one of our favorite local posters here was gut hooked on this false Ivermectin story..

So how can you honestly expect to get the truth when multiple sources of information have zero issues with lying to fit there political agendas?? Sad times for the American people..

Rachel Maddow, liberal media figures slammed for 'taking the bait' on false story about ivermectin overdoses

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rachel-maddow-liberal-figures-false-story-hospitals-ivermectin-overdoses

I would stop following the media, period, and get your information directly from reputable medical sources. There’s clearly misinformation on both sides.

A judge ruled Monday that an Ohio hospital cannot be forced to give a patient ivermectin for Covid-19, reversing an earlier decision that ordered it to administer a parasite medication that has not been approved to treat the disease.

In an 11-page decision, Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge Michael Oster Jr. wrote that there “was no doubt that the medical and scientific communities do not support the use of ivermectin as a treatment for Covid-19.”

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

In vitro - key word. A lot drugs show promise in the lab that don’t in real world settings (hydroxychloroquine being one). 

Imagine being so ignorant, so trusting in the crooked media and politicians, that, despite what is right in front of your eyes, you'll defend and tout getting the vaccines no matter what. :crazy:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Imagine being so ignorant, so trusting in the crooked media and politicians, that, despite what is right in front of your eyes, you'll defend and tout getting the vaccines no matter what. :crazy:

I’d recommend you stop following the media and politicians on a non political issue. 

Edited by akvanden

21 minutes ago, akvanden said:

India is about to execute a WHO scientist for lying about IVM, its working there regardless of what your own stupidity tells you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I would stop following the media, period, and get your information directly from reputable medical sources. There’s clearly misinformation on both sides.

A judge ruled Monday that an Ohio hospital cannot be forced to give a patient ivermectin for Covid-19, reversing an earlier decision that ordered it to administer a parasite medication that has not been approved to treat the disease.

In an 11-page decision, Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge Michael Oster Jr. wrote that there “was no doubt that the medical and scientific communities do not support the use of ivermectin as a treatment for Covid-19.”

LOL ... and where exactly was this reputable medical source you're referencing?  The same one that's been against the use of Ivermectin from the beginning?  I'm not saying Ivermectin is the cure, but don't you think it's just a LITTLE questionable that the US isn't even allowing it to be considered?  The powers that be are so invested in the jabs, they can't be made to look the fools, I guess.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

India is about to execute a WHO scientist for lying about IVM, its working there regardless of what your own stupidity tells you.

No they’re not. It’s a far fetched stunt. India has since removed ivermectin from its guidelines of Covid treatment. 

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

LOL ... and where exactly was this reputable medical source you're referencing?  The same one that's been against the use of Ivermectin from the beginning?  I'm not saying Ivermectin is the cure, but don't you think it's just a LITTLE questionable that the US isn't even allowing it to be considered?  The powers that be are so invested in the jabs, they can't be made to look the fools, I guess.

I think we’ve probably already gone over this before, but guidelines posted by major medical institutions would be a great start. The ones that do their own medical research. The ones that have the best and brightest PHDs in the world.

Forget just the US, don’t you think it’s just a little weird that no medically advanced country in the world has published official guidelines for the use of ivermectin in Covid treatment, and here we are debating it like it’s an absolute truth?

Like I said, if it can be proven in trustable clinical trials to be a magic bullet, I would jump for joy as would the rest of the world. I’d be more than happy to let you/others say I told you so for days on end if it meant the end for Covid. :bc:

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has dropped its recommendation against the inexpensive antiparasitic drug ivermectin for treatment of COVID-19, and the agency now advises it can't recommend for or against its use, leaving the decision to physicians and their patients.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I definitely get your point, but judge Michael Oster Jr if far from a reputable medical source..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

I think we’ve probably already gone over this before, but guidelines posted by major medical institutions would be a great start. The ones that do their own medical research. The ones that have the best and brightest PHDs in the world.

Forget just the US, don’t you think it’s just a little weird that no medically advanced country in the world has published official guidelines for the use of ivermectin in Covid treatment, and here we are debating it like it’s an absolute truth?

Like I said, if it can be proven in trustable clinical trials to be a magic bullet, I would jump for joy as would the rest of the world. I’d be more than happy to let you/others say I told you so for days on end if it meant the end for Covid. :bc:

This is priceless.  You are part of an experiment with the current vaccines and don't even know it.

Fucking clueless is an understatement.  Say hi to Barb would ya.

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is priceless.  You are part of an experiment with the current vaccines and don't even know it.

Fucking clueless is an understatement.  Say hi to Barb would ya.

We all are, my friend. It’s kind of the nature of a novel pandemic. Once we all die from this experimental vaccine, you can take over and be snowmobile king of the world! (Ace can be your queen)

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

We all are, my friend. It’s kind of the nature of a novel pandemic. Once we all die from this experimental vaccine, you can take over and be snowmobile king of the world! (Ace can be your queen)

No you are part of an experiment that the data forthcoming is not promising, only hope

I laugh at morons like you that can't see it.  The vax is a complete failure.  Good luck cause you're  gonna need it.

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No you are part of an experiment that the data forthcoming is not promising, only hope

I laugh at morons like you that can't see it.  The vax is a complete failure.  Good luck cause you're  gonna need it.

:lol:A complete failure :lol:

Watch out, you’re bordering JT levels of absurdity with blanket statements like that.

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

That’s fair.

I would think you would be a bit more upset by this, as this judge has zero medical experience and is making medical decisions for an entire hospital and you used it as propaganda to fit your narrative?? I mean wtf man..

Here's a bit more on the case, let me ask you this, you want some judge that is not a medical professional tell your wife while you're in a comma what medical treatments you can or can't have!!?? I mean seriously wtf is wrong with you??

On August 23, Judge J. Gregory Howard of the Butler County, Ohio, Court of Common Pleas granted a motion filed by plaintiff Julie Smith on behalf of her husband, Jeff Smith, seeking an order compelling the West Chester Hospital to administer the drug Ivermectin to treat her husband, who remains in a medically-induced coma in that hospital’s ICU unit, suffering from complications due to COVID-19.  Judge’ Howard’s order on that date required the hospital to administer the drug, as recommended by the Smiths’ prescribing physician and medical witness..

this is 100% wrong and should be left up to the husband, wife, and their Dr... But yet you promote this as a win..

• Like 2

During Monday’s hearing, Judge Oster specifically asked Wagshul whether the administration of Ivermectin to Mr. Smith was improving his condition. Wagshul could only reply that it “seemed” to be, a conclusion that was rebutted by Smith’s actual treating physician. 

Fuck off @akvanden 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I would think you would be a bit more upset by this, as this judge has zero medical experience and is making medical decisions for an entire hospital and you used it as propaganda to fit your narrative?? I mean wtf man..

Here's a bit more on the case, let me ask you this, you want some judge that is not a medical professional tell your wife while you're in a comma what medical treatments you can or can't have!!?? I mean seriously wtf is wrong with you??

On August 23, Judge J. Gregory Howard of the Butler County, Ohio, Court of Common Pleas granted a motion filed by plaintiff Julie Smith on behalf of her husband, Jeff Smith, seeking an order compelling the West Chester Hospital to administer the drug Ivermectin to treat her husband, who remains in a medically-induced coma in that hospital’s ICU unit, suffering from complications due to COVID-19.  Judge’ Howard’s order on that date required the hospital to administer the drug, as recommended by the Smiths’ prescribing physician and medical witness..

this is 100% wrong and should be left up to the husband, wife, and their Dr... 

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

this is 100% wrong and should be left up to the husband, wife, and their Dr... But yet you promote this as a win..

Ha, ah, what?!?! The hospital made the medical decision, and the judge just ruled in their favor after hearing both sides of arguments. You know how that works, right? The doctors, overseeing the patient, IN THE HOSPITAL, make the medical decisions. Not his physician from the nearby clinic. The hospitals choose how to treat their patients.

It’s not a win or loss mr crazy, settle down.

Edited by akvanden

13 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

During Monday’s hearing, Judge Oster specifically asked Wagshul whether the administration of Ivermectin to Mr. Smith was improving his condition. Wagshul could only reply that it “seemed” to be, a conclusion that was rebutted by Smith’s actual treating physician. 

Fuck off @akvanden 

Do some more reading before using such strong language.

She later connected with Dr. Fred Wagshul, a founding physician of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance, a nonprofit that touts ivermectin as a wonder drug.”

front line “doctors” - look them up while your at it.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Expert on voting  machines AND vaccines....amazing.😂

F7A5556A-9AD6-43D3-902D-99EFEF33278D.gif.9fa42e49947ac67b930b00ae5b0c6b8a.gif

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

32 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ha, ah, what?!?! The hospital made the medical decision, and the judge just ruled in their favor after hearing both sides of arguments. You know how that works, right? The doctors, overseeing the patient, IN THE HOSPITAL, make the medical decisions. Not his physician from the nearby clinic. The hospitals choose how to treat their patients.

It’s not a win or loss mr crazy, settle down.

So you support a wife being over ruled by a judge to not give her husband who's in a comma to receive a Nobel prize winning drug that will do no harm but possibly help and he was improving by his own doctors (medical professional btw) admission?? That's really fucked up man..You posted this BS article not me, just remember you might be in that situation one day.... SMH

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

I’d recommend you stop following the media and politicians on a non political issue. 

Trudeau said mixing of vaccines was alright to do yet the CDC and The WHO stated it was a stupid and irresponsible thing to do. Yeah, no politic influence at all regarding covid, is there? :news:

Medical journal says Trudeau government muzzled scientists.

https://www.torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-medical-journal-says-trudeau-government-muzzled-scientists

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Unless that scientific community is the entire country of Japan.