Check your account email address ×

I am bangin the old lady for sure tonght!!!

f7ben

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

They are the hottest team in the league right now. And I can argue that with anybody easily on the numbers.  Not sure I've ever been able to say that before.  A win tomorrow against Chicago is crucial though to keep the confidence rolling. 

They could win every game from here till the playoffs and still get swept by Chicago. That's how choking ass cunts roll. Hey the Vikings were 5-0 and how did that work out hahahahahahaha!?

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They could win every game from here till the playoffs and still get swept by Chicago. That's how choking ass cunts roll. Hey the Vikings were 5-0 and how did that work out hahahahahahaha!?

damn......... cold blooded!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Who are the Vikings? :lmao:

Hey, lighten up and be a Blackhawks poser fan somewhere else. :lol:

Wild swept them last season. :lmao: I can't wait to see "Toes" and "Caner" on the bench tomorrow brushing each others hair in between shifts.  

IMG_1660.JPG

• Like 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

I hope like hell F7ben gets all this butt sex out of his system before next week end. If he shows up with wine ,flowers and a Ski Doo, he could get sprayed with bird shot from the kitchen window?:lol:

:lol: