Check your account email address ×

Would President Trump go to war to divert attention from problems at home?

"We're going to show you how wrong you were voting for Trump, even if we have to make shit up to do it"

The libs on here are pathetic...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I think it is actually building still... Somehow. 

Flip on CNN or MSNBC just for a few minutes.  They are really continuing a nice rally!

And where the fuck did you disappear to for a while?  I thought maybe you got stuck in one of the many safe places on your campus! :lol:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Flip on CNN or MSNBC just for a few minutes.  They are really continuing a nice rally!

And where the fuck did you disappear to for a while?  I thought maybe you got stuck in one of the many safe places on your campus! :lol:

Was busy. Still am. Not a lot of time to tell MC and Slinger what tards they are. Usually get a few views in while dropping off the morning business. 

I bet that prick would stand by and let Americans die, then lie about it for a week straight , just so it wouldn't hurt his chances of being reelected.   Scumbag!

Edited by Cold War

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would have never guessed that the butt hurt would still be this strong two months after the election.

there was 8 years of butthurt with republicans during obama. did you really think liberals are really all that different?

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

there was 8 years of butthurt with republicans during obama. did you really think liberals are really all that different?

:lol:

You are comparing that to this?  NO PARTY IN THE HISTORY OF PARTIES HAVE EVER BEEN THIS BUTT HURT.  

I take that back, some have....and they are no longer around.

Hmmmm......

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

You are comparing that to this?  NO PARTY IN THE HISTORY OF PARTIES HAVE EVER BEEN THIS BUTT HURT.  

I take that back, some have....and they are no longer around.

Hmmmm......

you're officially the helen keller of this site. what i can't quite figure out is if it's a genetic defect or malingering. i guess it really doesn't matter. it's just that i'm of the curious persuasion. 

36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

you're officially the helen keller of this site. what i can't quite figure out is if it's a genetic defect or malingering. i guess it really doesn't matter. it's just that i'm of the curious persuasion. 

"Officially" huh?  Let's do a poll to make sure it's "official" then.  I'm all about finding and releasing the facts!  Like CNN is. :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Yea I am surprised by the scale of the butt hurt on the side of the left. Sure there were plenty of gun toting red necks after Obama was elected saying dumb things like he was coming for their guns but most on the right were more cautious about criticism unless it was about actual policy. This time seemingly educated people on the left seem to be out of control. The professor on the plane with Trump's daughter comes to mind as well as Meryl Streep's ill placed comments just make the left seem crazy. The CNN reporter at the first press conference and the running of the Russian story just makes the left look lost and desperate.

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

To be clear I don't like two party rule but I like one party rule even less and as it sits now the Dem party is in crazy uncle mode with no end in sight.

"crazy uncle mode". :lol:

More like crazy drunken uncle mode.  I believe another phrase you use is that their cheese has slipped off their cracker.  They are complete fanatical whack-os right now.  Insanity level.

Shit, I actually saw CNN defending themselves with that last hack BS from buzzfeed. "It wasn't entirely all our fault".

INCREDULOUS!

16 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea I am surprised by the scale of the butt hurt on the side of the left. Sure there were plenty of gun toting red necks after Obama was elected saying dumb things like he was coming for their guns but most on the right were more cautious about criticism unless it was about actual policy. This time seemingly educated people on the left seem to be out of control. The professor on the plane with Trump's daughter comes to mind as well as Meryl Streep's ill placed comments just make the left seem crazy. The CNN reporter at the first press conference and the running of the Russian story just makes the left look lost and desperate.

your president elect lead the birther charge.