Check your account email address ×

Would President Trump go to war to divert attention from problems at home?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"crazy uncle mode". :lol:

More like crazy drunken uncle mode.  I believe another phrase you use is that their cheese has slipped off their cracker.  They are complete fanatical whack-os right now.  Insanity level.

Shit, I actually saw CNN defending themselves with that last hack BS from buzzfeed. "It wasn't entirely all our fault".

INCREDULOUS!

CNN needs an intervention at this point. Tom Brokaw was on morning Joe talking about this story and he laid it out pretty well. The press has had it for months but could never confirm anything about the story so they did not run with it which to me is what the press should do. CNN put themselves in this bad position and should just retract and apologize before this causes them even more damage. Oh and find a new reporter for the White House press core because the old one is all done.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

CNN needs an intervention at this point. Tom Brokaw was on morning Joe talking about this story and he laid it out pretty well. The press has had it for months but could never confirm anything about the story so they did not run with it which to me is what the press should do. CNN put themselves in this bad position and should just retract and apologize before this causes them even more damage. Oh and find a new reporter for the White House press core because the old one is all done.

They aren't going to do anything.  Their viewers won't let them.  Anything is just in their eyes as long as it can be used to build a narrative of more hate.

What a fine "news organization" it is.  And yep, that fucking twerp is through!  Arrogant little twit. 

I also saw where Fox News was granted a small percentage of questions during Obamas first six press conferences....or their reporters were dismissed altogether.

Trump calling him and CNN "fake news" was 100% justified.  And that little jerk waters response is EXACTLY what the right want to see to continue justifying pushing the Dem-libs to their brink of self destruction.  They've earned it.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You do realize that the birther thing was started by Hillary right? 

youve officially entered the donald trump zone. where he never supported the iraq war and hillary started the birther movement. 

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/16/donald-trump/fact-checking-donald-trumps-claim-hillary-clinton-/

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

youve officially entered the donald trump zone. where he never supported the iraq war and hillary started the birther movement. 

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/16/donald-trump/fact-checking-donald-trumps-claim-hillary-clinton-/

I posted the video of Hillary starting the birther thing the other day.  You must have missed it.  

Smarten yourself up.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

IMO ,.......CNN will do no such thing

Their core audience sees this as a positive, not a negative

I think they will see a bump as they take viewers away from MSNBC and other left wing outles

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

IMO ,.......CNN will do no such thing

Their core audience sees this as a positive, not a negative

I think they will see a bump as they take viewers away from MSNBC and other left wing outles

Interesting you think they should double down on this crazy uncle strategy. Look if they want to attack Trump 24/7 that is fine but you have to still be a journalist and not a mindless hack or your opinion will carry little or no weight. 

16 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Interesting you think they should double down on this crazy uncle strategy. Look if they want to attack Trump 24/7 that is fine but you have to still be a journalist and not a mindless hack or your opinion will carry little or no weight. 

Agreed.  But if you have a customer base that doesn't care about real and factual news, well...that is big business too.

IMG_1712.JPG

IMG_1713.JPG

34 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No, I don't think that at all. :lol:

Just the opposite in fact, but I don't see them being fair to Trump anytime soon.

6 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Try and pretend that the Hillary camp pre 2008 election did not go looking for the dirt on Obama. 

For sure. Politics are dirty and the Clintons are pros. But the birther thing is still Trumps baby