Check your account email address ×

Would President Trump go to war to divert attention from problems at home?

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

The bald fuck posts it and the senile seat warmer seconds it.....must be true.

I just realized something.  Obama will actually maintain a legacy of being the most divisive POTUS in American history.  Even after his "removal", he's trained the media and all the minions to hate, intollerate, and negatively label anyone and everyone that disagrees with the Dem-lib agenda...which really, in its design, is an agenda to divide the nation.  

The fucking negro is brilliant!!!!!

• Like 2

• Gold Member
32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just realized something.  Obama will actually maintain a legacy of being the most divisive POTUS in American history.  Even after his "removal", he's trained the media and all the minions to hate, intollerate, and negatively label anyone and everyone that disagrees with the Dem-lib agenda...which really, in its design, is an agenda to divide the nation.  

The fucking negro is brilliant!!!!!

:lol:

Not by a long shot!

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Who was more decisive. He's a racist POS of which there have been others but he is right up there as the worst

Buchanan and Lincoln come to mind.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Buchanan and Lincoln come to mind.

Ok...well, I should have said modern history.  And I blame the Southern leadership for the division with Lincoln.  But, Buchanan was a jag-off.  And probably could be called one of the greatest instigators of the civil war.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ok...well, I should have said modern history.  And I blame the Southern leadership for the division with Lincoln.  But, Buchanan was a jag-off.  And probably could be called one of the greatest instigators of the civil war.

You can at least make an argument for this claim. :bc: 

Spin actually relishes in the idea of dead soldiers for political gain and being able to say I told you so. That is the mark of a weak petty little bitch. This clown pretends like he works with soldiers in his day job. If they only knew what kind of piece of shit he was...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Spin actually relishes in the idea of dead soldiers for political gain and being able to say I told you so. That is the mark of a weak petty little bitch. This clown pretends like he works with soldiers in his day job. If they only knew what kind of piece of shit he was...

you need to lighten up. i see a stroke in your future. :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I've been saying this all along...fucking guy is a pathetic douchebag.

Edited by Biggie Smails

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

you need to lighten up. i see a stroke in your future. :lol:

I see you being slipped some GHB at a Tool Concert and fucked in the ass...although you would probably enjoy it.

To the OP ......who knows. We do know that Hillary would have gone to war in the first month of her presidency to divert attention from any one of 50 different scandals though so 

In the end....WGAF

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

To the OP ......who knows. We do know that Hillary would have gone to war in the first month of her presidency to divert attention from any one of 50 different scandals though so 

In the end....WGAF

How many years did i hear that obama was going to invade iran?....you're just silly.