Check your account email address ×

Housing, car, truck, boat, sled, atv/UTV, etcBubble

3 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Yet people's net worth continues to rise...every time the market goes down, it comes back to a new high...every fucking time.

Have you ever thought to try swimming down stream instead of up?  Try working hard, showing initiative,  getting a raise, by a home, invest 15% of your earnings into the market. Stay out of debt.....if you do those things you will retire a millionaire with dignity.  It works, try it. 

Look at this for a place to start.

https://www.ramseysolutions.com/retirement/the-national-study-of-millionaires-research

Lmao

12 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Yet people's net worth continues to rise...every time the market goes down, it comes back to a new high...every fucking time.

Have you ever thought to try swimming down stream instead of up?  Try working hard, showing initiative,  getting a raise, by a home, invest 15% of your earnings into the market. Stay out of debt.....if you do those things you will retire a millionaire with dignity.  It works, try it. 

https://www.ramseysolutions.com/retirement/the-national-study-of-millionaires-research

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  

12 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Worked for me...

just saying. 

So? I don't care if it did or didn't.

Someone's personal success or failure doesn't change the fact that capitalism is riddled with systemic flaws and will eventually collapse because of that. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So? I don't care if it did or didn't.

Someone's personal success or failure doesn't change the fact that capitalism is riddled with systemic flaws and will eventually collapse because of that. 

So it maybe it will eventually collapse, who knows...but in the meantime, why not try swimming down stream.  Stop fighting the system and prosperity will follow.

51 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Yup, can confirm this approach works and will yield the result you mentioned.

Here is snapshot of the research.  I know many that fit the mold.  

The research uncovered the following information about Everyday Millionaires:
• Eight out of 10 millionaires reached millionaire status through their company’s
401(k). On average, they invested for 28 years before hitting the million-dollar mark,
and most of them reached that milestone at age 49.  
• 79% of millionaires did not receive any inheritance at all from their parents or
other family members.  
• The top five careers for millionaires were engineer, accountant, teacher, manager
and attorney.
• One-third never made six figures in any single working year of their career.
• Almost two-thirds (62%) of millionaires graduated from public state schools, while
only 8% went to a prestigious private school.

• Like 3

"Capitalism works for me, a member of the most favored demographic in the history of the world, so it doesn't matter that it's fatally flawed and creates massive inequities."

Also 

"If you think capitalism is fatally flawed, I assume you have an unsatisfactory existence and it's entirely your fault because you buy avocado toast and cell phones."

Edited by motonoggin

17 hours ago, motonoggin said:

"Capitalism works for me, a member of the most favored demographic in the history of the world, so it doesn't matter that it's fatally flawed and creates massive inequities."

Also 

"If you think capitalism is fatally flawed, I assume you have an unsatisfactory existence and it's entirely your fault because you buy avocado toast and cell phones."

Meh...choose your path, I'll choose mine. Don't vote others rights and freedoms away because you refuse to swim down stream. 

Just one example...the average age of a plumber in the state of NH is 55 years old. We are in desperate need. Why not pursue a plumbing career in 5-7 years when you are fully licensed you can bill at 100.00 per hour. 

But you would rather be a cunt wouldn't you. 

Edited by SkisNH
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Eventually the bust will be big enough that it won't be followed by a boom.

Happened in Japan 

12 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Fed intervention, excessively low interest rates and asset purchasing have propped markets far too long so the markets are artificially elevated, Interest rates are low for savers which in turn has put everyone in the stock market to find yield.  0.25% interest rates for a savings account?  Fucking ludicrous.  This asset bubble is the biggest in history.

My opinion.

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Meh...choose your path, just choose mine. Don't vote others rights and freedoms away because you refuse to swim down stream. 

Just one example...the average age of a plumber in the state of NH is 55 years old. We are in desperate need. Why not pursue a plumbing career in 5-7 years when you are fully licensed you can bill at 100.00 per hour. 

You helped me come to the realization that moto needs to go on my ignore list, just like that other site moron 550.  He and 550 are different, but the same ... annoyingly DUMB but on different levels.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Meh...choose your path, just choose mine. Don't vote others rights and freedoms away because you refuse to swim down stream. 

well said.  I bought an existing mom and pop portable toilet company in my 40s and cleaned shithouses because it was a way to better my family.  It paid for new house.  It was nasty ass hard work, and not what I envisioned doing with a college education, but it was an opportunity.  Lost almost all of it in my 50s on another business venture, then changed careers at age 57.  I'm making a damn good living right now because I work my ass off.  I just have very little pity for someone who just bitches and moans, but does zero about it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Why do you keep assuming I'm not successful and satisfied in my choice of career? Do you need to do that so you can condescend to someone who you think isn't as worthy as you? You got no valuable advice to give me, son. 

Again, someone's personal situation doesn't change the fact that capitalism is fatally flawed and will collapse. 

59 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You helped me come to the realization that moto needs to go on my ignore list, just like that other site moron 550.  He and 550 are different, but the same ... annoyingly DUMB but on different levels.  

Lmao what a snowflake pussy

55 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Wouldn't it be something if the govt took the means of production from you...you know like real communism. 

In an actual communist revolution, the workers would seize the means of production.

Communism describes a moneyless, classless, stateless society. 

48 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

moto cries all the time about capitalism yet is partners in a business that in a money making venture. it's all for show and to stir the pot

15726749_137853836708875_7299815662306423618_n.jpg