Check your account email address ×

Housing, car, truck, boat, sled, atv/UTV, etcBubble

On 8/28/2021 at 3:50 PM, motonoggin said:

Our business wouldn't be shit without the workers, so...

So you divide the quarters profit equally to all your workers every QT after paying the fed there's right?

What no ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. Weed is still federally illegal, dingus.

That's like white dudes taking credit for freeing slaves and women's suffrage. Lmao. 

Your gig is in Michigan. Who gives a fuck about federal and soon, it will probably be legal federally too. You are the weed sales expert though so you tell me what that does for guys like you. 

You're white so shut up already you racist fuck. 

40 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Me:

"Eventually people will start driving in the left lane instead of the right."

You fucking dipshits:

"O yeah? Well, why don't you do that right now if you're so sure???? 

Hypocrite much?

Owned."

Because most of the world thinks driving on the left is a fucking retarded idea, just like communism. 

9261.jpeg

How would you survive in communism?  You think you could produce nothing and they will continue to feed, house and cloth you? What happens if the majority of people chose to do nothing?

You'll do better speaking for yourself rather than posting memes. 

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

How would you survive in communism?  You think you could produce nothing and they will continue to feed, house and cloth you? What happens if the majority of people chose to do nothing?

You'll do better speaking for yourself rather than posting memes. 

I tend not to expend a lot of energy conversing with people who think there's a difference between the two parties, so memes is what you get. 

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I tend not to expend a lot of energy conversing with people who think there's a difference between the two parties, so memes is what you get. 

Avoiding the question in its entirety...Lame :thumbdown:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Avoiding the question in its entirety...Lame :thumbdown:

Capitalism is fatally flawed and will collapse. 

It really doesn't matter what your opinions are, what you do, what I do, or what I think might happen after the collapse. 

The facts don't care about any of that. You'd do well to stop taking critiques of capitalism as some sort of personal attack. 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Me:

"Eventually people will start driving in the left lane instead of the right."

You fucking dipshits:

"O yeah? Well, why don't you do that right now if you're so sure???? 

Hypocrite much?

Owned."

You are the biggest hypocrite on this whole fourm when it comes to your capitalism bullshit . Just a keyword activist do as I say but don't pay attention to what I do 

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You are the biggest hypocrite on this whole fourm when it comes to your capitalism bullshit . Just a keyword activist do as I say but don't pay attention to what I do 

Armchair Antifa.  

Nothing more, nothing less.

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I'm not telling you to do anything. 🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Armchair Antifa.  

Nothing more, nothing less.

aNtIfA aRe ThE rEaL fAsCiStS

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, motonoggin said:

This IS an oligarchy already, and there won't be any "voting out" of capitalism. 

Communism is stateless, moneyless, and classless. 

Capitalism has killed a lot more people than those who claimed to be communist ever did. 

:lmao:You have lost your mind.  

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I get why you'd want to maintain the illusion, but the fact is capitalism kills people daily. 

There is less poverty right now than in any other time of human history and where the most are better off practice some form of free market capitalism.   Your illusion that a modern society can exist without "money" or "classes" is simply beyond a fairytale.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

There is less poverty right now than in any other time of human history and where the most are better off practice some form of free market capitalism.   Your illusion that a modern society can exist without "money" or "classes" is simply beyond a fairytale.  

Society is merely a collection of social constructs. These are stories we tell ourselves that shape our reality. 

We have the power to change that reality whenever we'd like. We're the only species on the planet who can. 

Look at the rise in the global wealth over the last 200 years compared to all the gains since humans evolved thousands of years ago.  There are a few reasons GDPs have exploded over the last 100 years and one isn't communisms or the state controlling the means of production.

One large driver was the establishment of capital markets, connecting people with wealth to people with ideas.  Previously, it was the kings and royalty that controlled all the wealth.  Other than making gold plated statues of themselves or massive palaces, they didn't know what to do with it.

Economic Growth - Our World in Data

13 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Look at the rise in the global wealth over the last 200 years compared to all the gains since humans evolved thousands of years ago.  There are a few reasons GDPs have exploded over the last 100 years and one isn't communisms or the state controlling the means of production.

One large driver was the establishment of capital markets, connecting people with wealth to people with ideas.  Previously, it was the kings and royalty that controlled all the wealth.  Other than making gold plated statues of themselves or massive palaces, they didn't know what to do with it.

Economic Growth - Our World in Data

Dude, they still do. :lmao:

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

We have the ability and resources to, for example, cure world hunger. 

The only reason we don't is due to the social constructs that support the illusion of capitalism. 

You wont even pay your workers their fair share, how can we expect you to buy food for people you dont even know.