Check your account email address ×

Anyone else getting parts, looking at their new sled or prepping their machines yet?

3 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Cat Belt was new about 4 years ago. It was supposedly a softer compound one that i used at the suggestion of a guy on hcs. Not sure how many miles since then. I did replace a motor mount and that thought crossed my mind. 

Soft compound usually don't last as long.  I'd probably go back to the correct # and run it and see what happens.  My bars are in the 1.5-1.6" ranges I can check the exact numbers if you want.

I think that belt just came apart I wouldn't necessarily be concerned.  Run your new one about as hard as you ever do, stop and feel the belt and if it doesn't burn your hand you should be good.  I wish my belts expired like that mine always explode at top speed and destroy everything.

5 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Soft compound usually don't last as long.  I'd probably go back to the correct # and run it and see what happens.  My bars are in the 1.5-1.6" ranges I can check the exact numbers if you want.

I think that belt just came apart I wouldn't necessarily be concerned.  Run your new one about as hard as you ever do, stop and feel the belt and if it doesn't burn your hand you should be good.  I wish my belts expired like that mine always explode at top speed and destroy everything.

I did put my original 036 one back on on the soo line, and will probably pick up another 036 belt for it and see what happens. 

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

finally getting around to putting these on for @Not greg b and my brother.  have em on the other sled, really helps at my age.

IMG_20230110_123924838_HDR.jpg

Just wear knee pads..  those sleds will break your knees without them.  I have a fucked miniscus because of that sled 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Just wear knee pads..  those sleds will break your knees without them.  I have a fucked miniscus because of that sled 

between these and the bib pads... just barely adequate.

so no tekvest but kneepads? okay 👌

can't imagine how this ass dragger is planning to disable me.  😂

started a new windshield collection too today... jus because. 

IMG_20230110_181704828.jpg

14 hours ago, EvilBird said:

kneee pads :lol:

Yes, pads. The same thing polaris riders use to protect their va jj....j/k

11 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I think my belt deflection is off. 

C21776CB-F528-4659-9117-1FA4F69B93C0.jpeg

My bet is on your crank seals.... That and that belt was shipped on the mayflower.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Yes, pads. The same thing polaris riders use to protect their va jj....j/k

My bet is on your crank seals.... That and that belt was shipped on the mayflower.

Lol Christopher Columbus hand delivered that belt. I also learned how to rope start a dead viper by a professional race team today. It was comical.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

between these and the bib pads... just barely adequate.

so no tekvest but kneepads? okay 👌

can't imagine how this ass dragger is planning to disable me.  😂

started a new windshield collection too today... jus because. 

IMG_20230110_181704828.jpg

Green tint ZR3?