Check your account email address ×

Taliban agree to let Afghans leave Afghanistan after US withdrawal deadline

• Platinum Contributing Member

Kabul airport may see 'imminent attack,' perhaps in 'hours,' British official warns

https://www.foxnews.com/world/kabul-airport-may-see-imminent-attack-perhaps-in-hours-british-official-warns

Americans at Kabul airport gates urged by US Embassy in Afghanistan to 'leave immediately'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/u-s-embassy-in-kabul-urges-americans-not-to-go-to-the-airport

I'm thinking these folks MC wants to be friends with aren't very trustworthy..

The Biden administration needs to find a way to save face, and save it quick because if the media decides to turn on them, even in the littlest bit, the left is fucked. 

Which means that I’m SURE this will all turn out and be forgotten just in time for fall covid season. 

44 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The Biden administration needs to find a way to save face, and save it quick because if the media decides to turn on them, even in the littlest bit, the left is fucked. 

Which means that I’m SURE this will all turn out and be forgotten just in time for fall covid season. 

Makes me wonder what’s next to drown this out and make people forget

19 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Makes me wonder what’s next to drown this out and make people forget

Give it a week or so. 

Notice how you don’t hear about covid cases in the south much anymore? More specifically LA, MS, etc? Texas and Florida will always be in the news unless it’s when they go months without mandates that other states have but have good stats during that time. 

Where the fuck is all our air power and technology, and why haven't we set up a perimeter that can easily repel or destroy any threats to the airport?  This whole thing, what a fucking mess, and you know goddamn well the media will spin it like some kind of successful mission, when in fact, it will be a covered up disaster of death and misery.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Where the fuck is all our air power and technology, and why haven't we set up a perimeter that can easily repel or destroy any threats to the airport?  This whole thing, what a fucking mess, and you know goddamn well the media will spin it like some kind of successful mission, when in fact, it will be a covered up disaster of death and misery.

Biden closed our air base down in the middle of the night in July ...& didn't inform any of our allies. Basically turned the lights out, left everything there & left.

Taliban even have the facial recognition devices- that identifies who was working with us. 

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The Cia & dept of defense gave him months of warnings that the Taliban was advancing also. 

He's senile ...or working for the enemy. 

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We only have the airport left also. If we do an offensive- they will use the massive artillery we gave to them - & blow the place to hell.

And with all the Americans trapped behind enemy lines...bad situation.

Biggest military blunder ever ...

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Kabul airport may see 'imminent attack,' perhaps in 'hours,' British official warns

https://www.foxnews.com/world/kabul-airport-may-see-imminent-attack-perhaps-in-hours-british-official-warns

Americans at Kabul airport gates urged by US Embassy in Afghanistan to 'leave immediately'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/u-s-embassy-in-kabul-urges-americans-not-to-go-to-the-airport

I'm thinking these folks MC wants to be friends with aren't very trustworthy..

Welp there it is....SMH

Screenshot_20210826-095717.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CFM said:

Report so far:

Suicide bomber on foot.

3 US soldiers wounded

Man I hope none of these fuckers make it onto one of our evacuation planes..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Give it a week or so. 

Notice how you don’t hear about covid cases in the south much anymore? More specifically LA, MS, etc? Texas and Florida will always be in the news unless it’s when they go months without mandates that other states have but have good stats during that time. 

Huge hostage crisis on the way...

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Man I hope none of these fuckers make it onto one of our evacuation planes..

They already found some. 

They've found some coming across our wide open S border as well. 

But - inevitable some will make it here with these liberal policies.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Huge hostage crisis on the way...

They already found some. 

They've found some coming across our wide open S border as well. 

But - inevitable some will make it here with these liberal policies.

WI and MN weak, mask wearing twats are welcoming these refugees with open arms!  Well….nobody is surprised.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

WI and MN weak, mask wearing twats are welcoming these refugees with open arms!  Well….nobody is surprised.

I like the stories where these betas let them live with them - then they murder the hosts. 

Air B&b ...offering 20k places for them to stay. That should work out well.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

That's pretty dumb of them - when they have 86 billion in American hardware

Most of that shit will be rusted out or otherwise just fall into displeasure before these eggplants learn how to use it.  And even if they do learn, worst fighters in history.

Just now, ford_428cj said:

I like the stories where these betas let them live with them - then they murder the hosts. 

Air B&b ...offering 20k places for them to stay. That should work out well.

I know some people that opened their houses to Katrina refugees.  It turned out EXACTLY like you can imagine.  I still fucking laugh.  :lol:

Human trash doesn’t see it as a “fresh start” or “second chance”.

• Like 1