Check your account email address ×

Alaska keeps calling, they offered chief mate, committed to my vacation request in October for a wedding....

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

i feel like it is a great way to attack your credibility by showing everyone else what a retarded know nothing you are. anyone with more than 2 functioning brain cells will realize only the programming is different on them when the electrical plug ins are exactly the same, the wire colors are exactly the same, and it bolts right up in the same exact spot the old one was at. remember you claimed that was a major modification?

No I didn't and you called it a ECU.  :lol:  

Reality is kid, you're just not worth the small effort it would be to insult you.   I mean the fact that you have to go thru life looking like a thai ladyboy (according to pee stain) is enough.   

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No I didn't and you called it a ECU.  :lol:  

Reality is kid, you're just not worth the small effort it would be to insult you.   I mean the fact that you have to go thru life looking like a thai ladyboy (according to pee stain) is enough.   

yes you did

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

yes you did

I laughed that you were mixing and matching parts you fucking retard.   I never made any mention of the difficulty doing it or that it couldn't be done.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

On 3/8/2021 at 3:05 PM, Highmark said:

:lol:   So now your mixing and matching parts off different years sleds.  :lol:   

This is what I posted.   Just laughing at you trying to make a Jesus sled out of different year Poo's and with the 680 none the less.   Faster than Tcat's and ZRT's he said.  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This is what I posted.   Just laughing at you trying to make a Jesus sled out of different year Poo's and with the 680 none the less.   Faster than Tcat's and ZRT's he said.  :lol:  

thanks for posting a link back to your own ownage.

24 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

thanks for posting a link back to your own ownage.

I don't see any ownage other than you making stuff up,,where did he say it was difficult???

19 hours ago, Kivalo said:

They also offered over 100$ per day raise from last year with another 30$ per day per diem. Now all I gotta do is negotiate my contract release date.

:bc:

What ships are you on? I used to be on the offshore rigs when I was younger 

19 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

bigdumbs, i got off probation on the 17th. had to represent myself after my scum bag lawyer took off on me. but anyways, get me a job over there

Hey, do you know he's on a boat for 9 months, with 8 other guys? 

They will have you lubed, tubed, and screwed, before week one is done. 

16 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Shut up, stupid.

You tell him Hazelwood, BTW  there was a suv on the Thruway near exit 42 with a jet ski dragging behind the trailer was that you?

:lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, toslow said:

What ships are you on? I used to be on the offshore rigs when I was younger 

I sail on ATB's in the Bering Sea, the Aleutians & the Kuskokwim/Yukon Rivers.

38 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

You tell him Hazelwood, BTW  there was a suv on the Thruway near exit 42 with a jet ski dragging behind the trailer was that you?

image.png.97f2430382d29e145f8fb4f8bce038f1.png

On 8/25/2021 at 6:35 PM, Kivalo said:

I sail on ATB's in the Bering Sea, the Aleutians & the Kuskokwim/Yukon Rivers.

image.png.97f2430382d29e145f8fb4f8bce038f1.png

You're  " THE SANDY'S OF THE SEA " !!!   

7 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Leave it to the two half wits of FS to screw up another thread and no I'm not new here. Good on you Kivalo. I hope everything works out for you.

X2.  Get after it, Capt. Sparrow!  :bc:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Leave it to the two half wits of FS to screw up another thread and no I'm not new here. Good on you Kivalo. I hope everything works out for you.

It does get frustrating......

I almost didn't open this one again as I knew that it had already gotten off track

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

It does get frustrating......

I almost didn't open this one again as I knew that it had already gotten off track

Yup. I mean give the guy some credit and positivity for all the hard work he's put in to get where he's at. If only all the people in this country had that kind of chutzpah. Ok I'm done. Back on topic.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Yup. I mean give the guy some credit and positivity for all the hard work he's put in to get where he's at. If only all the people in this country had that kind of chutzpah. Ok I'm done. Back on topic.

Agreed :bc:

It would be nice to have a few threads here worth reading. When the bs starts I usually bail.

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed :bc:

It would be nice to have a few threads here worth reading. When the bs starts I usually bail.

That would leave you with what ... the "What's for Dinner?" thread? :lol::thumbsup:  Seems like every other thread takes next to no time to derail, but I like having certain people on ignore because that helps quite a bit (even if they get quoted and I can still see their BS).

• Like 1