Check your account email address ×

Ouch

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think the press is more than willing to put a thumb on the scale but at this point it would take a foot or an arm and even they cannot go that far.

They’ve got their whole body on it and this is the best they could do.

1 minute ago, Phenom said:

Old Joey gets the American troops out of there without suffering any casualties and he will be a hero. 

Where are you getting your news from?  Even fake news has turned on the brain dead buffoon.  UK is calling for a court marshall.

A hero.:lol:

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where are you getting your news from?  Even fake news has turned on the brain dead buffoon.  UK is calling for a court marshall.

A hero.:lol:

Do you have any info on US troop casualties so far during this operation. I don’t give a fuck what others think especially the UK. Time will tell August 31st is coming soon. 

4 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Do you have any info on US troop casualties so far during this operation. I don’t give a fuck what others think especially the UK. Time will tell August 31st is coming soon. 

Try skynews instead of fake news.

Well I went over to Sky news and found no reports of US troop deaths during this withdrawal mission. Unless you have other bonafied info to the contrary, I’m sure the US soldiers families will be ecstatic and relieved to see them home safe. And that’s no joke. 

5 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Well I went over to Sky news and found no reports of US troop deaths during this withdrawal mission. Unless you have other bonafied info to the contrary, I’m sure the US soldiers families will be ecstatic and relieved to see them home safe. And that’s no joke. 

It's not about the soldiers dude.  You really have zero clue.

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's not about the soldiers dude.  You really have zero clue.

“It not about the soldiers”?  To me and their families IT’S ALL ABOUT THE SOLDIERS

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phenom said:

Old Joey gets the American troops out of there without suffering any casualties and he will be a hero. 

Casualties as defined by who exactly?

43 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Do you?  Never mind troops, how about the US citizens and support staff still trying to get out?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Casualties as defined by who exactly?

Do you?  Never mind troops, how about the US citizens and support staff still trying to get out?

Nah, it's all about the soldiers.  Guys a clueless moron.

15 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I’m sure the Department of Defence would have accurate information.  It’s most likely the place where reputable news sources would get those numbers also. 

You mean the place where unknown blank travel visas were delivered.

Try to clue in.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I’m sure the Department of Defence would have accurate information.  It’s most likely the place where reputable news sources would get those numbers also. 

Link??? I know you’re new here so ya better have your big boy pants on if ya want to play!! I hope u do cuz more players in the game is always fun :thumbsup:

Oh I’m just here to voice my personal opinion. I’m not here intending to change anyone’s mind. I’m not here to pick fights although the individual opinions are very controversial. Those that revert to vulgar personal attacks on me I actually view as a bage of honor. I may challenge ones opinion, but I do not personally attack. I am new here, but only because other forums I’m on have banned political posts. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Oh I’m just here to voice my personal opinion. I’m not here intending to change anyone’s mind. I’m not here to pick fights although the individual opinions are very controversial. Those that revert to vulgar personal attacks on me I actually view as a bage of honor. I may challenge ones opinion, but I do not personally attack. I am new here, but only because other forums I’m on have banned political posts. 

It's about civilians OK.  Try getting some real news.