Check your account email address ×

Preppers. How long would they last in a meltdown of society?

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Have roughly 3 months of stable food supply.

Underground well.

Solar power, and genny.

800 gallons of propane.

30 acres surrounding the place.

Guns and the most expensive ammo I ever bought.

A plan.

What's the address?

• Haha 1

1. Food and  water and supplies. 
2. Bug out location along with 2 backup locations.
3. Cross bows for the first line of defense, they don't give up your location. Go to guns if your back is against the wall.
4. Eat the last bit of icecream you have, the local DQs won't survive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If I were going to war with the un-united states of merka, the first thing I would do is go after the internet, then the grids and water.   But I'm sure China and Russia already know this, as well as the addresses of the gun nuts on this website.  

:lol2:

Emp attack ...

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

depends.   biggest danger is getting over run which is where i think a good prepper needs to have a big family or involve others for the protection of the property.   1 guy with a dozen weapons and a year worth of food for his family of 4 in a suburban area is getting over run.    Fenced in rural compound with block walls,  firing positions and underground stores should be able to at least have a fighting chance.  Have to hope the city and suburban folk off each other to keep the numbers down.  

He’d be the first guy to lose in an extended catastrophe. A lot of those guys with extended supplies like to broadcast their preparedness. 

Lol I was in Costco today and 2 people were talking about there rice supply and how they freeze the bags before storing to make sure all the bugs are dead . Then the lady mid 60s black woman says yeah I have around 500lbs of brown and about 200 of white in my storage closet .then the younger 30 sonthing man bun  guy was like I have to step it up I only have 250 lbs of rice stored .  I was about 5 min out if down town . I was a bit taken back . 

I dont prep per say . But I guerntee I could not go to a store and not run out of food and not really change my eating habits much at all for 30 days . And always have a bunch of non oxi and a bunch of ammo . Nothing to do with prepping more to do with compulsive buying lol.  Did I mention I was in costco today lol 

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol I was in Costco today and 2 people were talking about there rice supply and how they freeze the bags before storing to make sure all the bugs are dead . Then the lady mid 60s black woman says yeah I have around 500lbs of brown and about 200 of white in my storage closet .then the younger 30 sonthing man bun  guy was like I have to step it up I only have 250 lbs of rice stored .  I was about 5 min out if down town . I was a bit taken back . 

These types crack me up but, to each their own and whatever makes them feel safe and secure I guess.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

These types crack me up but, to each their own and whatever makes them feel safe and secure I guess.

I was asking my self how they were going to get the water to boil that rice over there natural gas stove for 45 min  in the city if shit went down 

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Living in fear…lmao

It’s funny liberals don’t see their fear as “fear” anymore.

We all just laugh.  :lol:

2 hours ago, Snake said:

I went 19 days in 98 without power.

Only gotta do that once.

I went 5 in the summer of 16.  I didn’t need more than three days to know that won’t ever happen again.  Fuck.

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Providing there’s time, I’d load the sprinter and head for the center section of the country. The Ozarks would ideal. Temperate climate in the winter. Lots of fresh water. Better availabiity of food and decent people. 

What if there isn’t time for a cross country tour?

20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Problem is, gang members with AKs, will be driving into the country-side looking for food, and money.

There was a gang of black militants with weapons that got arrested in MAss. a few weeks ago!!!

A good preppers gonna outlast most of our sorry asses if shit ever did go that way. 

Keep in mind the country folk with scoped rifles that can hit a moving target mmany yards away.    :thumbsup:

This is (can be) an interesting thread.  It’s always been fascinating to me to see who thinks they can “make it” when they system breaks down.  I’m no “prepper” by any stretch…hell, I’m not sure I could consider myself even prepared (not even sure my ammo is by my guns..lol) but, I’m well trained and extremely competent and have a group of others of the like so, I don’t sweat it.

Many would parish, including most of the preppers.  That’s a fact.  Military installations would quickly be taken by ex- military and those inside helping the cause. Large cities would become nightmares of a cannibalistic nature to live in within weeks of supplies being cut off and plundered by the inhabitants….and the ones escaping would quickly realize the country folks aren’t interested in them at all as they bring ZERO to the table for any survival situation…and their past voting and ignorant behavior would cause them some uncomfortable situations within a few miles of their “sanctuary” shit hole.  It’s really best to harvest whatever supplies they brought with them and send them into a camp until a use can be found or, just plain dispatch them.  Many country folks would turn on each other in a panic (this would wipe out a lot of the preppers).just because you live in the country with a 20 ga and a 30-06 DOES NOT MEAN you are competent.  Many of you will serve nicely as decoys/sacrifices for greater operations so, thanks in advance for that.

My scenario for inner-country disruption: 6 months and over.  Block supplies from the inner cities and let minimal out while taking out local government officials and install temp leaders until it shakes out.  DC would be overrun.  Dems and the left would be mostly annihilated and good riddance.  Most R’s would face harsh judgment but honestly, they can go too.  The ones calling for “peace” after the initial breakouts would be strung up immediately and dismembered.

A more defined Constitutional-Libertarian society would be the goal.

YAY!  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is (can be) an interesting thread.  It’s always been fascinating to me to see who thinks they can “make it” when they system breaks down.  I’m no “prepper” by any stretch…hell, I’m not sure I could consider myself even prepared (not even sure my ammo is by my guns..lol) but, I’m well trained and extremely competent and have a group of others of the like so, I don’t sweat it.

Many would parish, including most of the preppers.  That’s a fact.  Military installations would quickly be taken by ex- military and those inside helping the cause. Large cities would become nightmares of a cannibalistic nature to live in within weeks of supplies being cut off and plundered by the inhabitants….and the ones escaping would quickly realize the country folks aren’t interested in them at all as they bring ZERO to the table for any survival situation…and their past voting and ignorant behavior would cause them some uncomfortable situations within a few miles of their “sanctuary” shit hole.  It’s really best to harvest whatever supplies they brought with them and send them into a camp until a use can be found or, just plain dispatch them.  Many country folks would turn on each other in a panic (this would wipe out a lot of the preppers).just because you live in the country with a 20 ga and a 30-06 DOES NOT MEAN you are competent.  Many of you will serve nicely as decoys/sacrifices for greater operations so, thanks in advance for that.

My scenario for inner-country disruption: 6 months and over.  Block supplies from the inner cities and let minimal out while taking out local government officials and install temp leaders until it shakes out.  DC would be overrun.  Dems and the left would be mostly annihilated and good riddance.  Most R’s would face harsh judgment but honestly, they can go too.  The ones calling for “peace” after the initial breakouts would be strung up immediately and dismembered.

A more defined Constitutional-Libertarian society would be the goal.

YAY!  :lol:

I’d fight for my and my wife’s life to the best of my abilities but if this world turned into that big of a shit hole, in all honesty, ending it may not be that bad of an option. 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I’d fight for my and my wife’s life to the best of my abilities but if this world turned into that big of a shit hole, in all honesty, ending it may not be that bad of an option. 

True.  Many families will be lost.  A plan to have a defended place for them would be developed but, nothing is certain and nobody can defend their family/property indefinitely without help and resupply.  Staying put is a real bad choice.  Finding others and making ever evolving plans would be the goal.  Many would find themselves on the outside though because, in a real bad scenario, you must bring something to the table.  People needing food and shelter without any valuable skills/fortitude will have a tough run after the first few weeks.

it’s a wild scenario for sure.  The best course of any civil “unrest” (war) is for one side to dominate ruthlessly and quickly.  Nobody sees the left being able to fight for long so, maybe our families will be breaking bread together within weeks!  :lol:

:bc:

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s funny liberals don’t see their fear as “fear” anymore.

We all just laugh.  :lol:

I went 5 in the summer of 16.  I didn’t need more than three days to know that won’t ever happen again.  Fuck.

Your just chickenshit pansies. Afraid of everything including masks and vaccines.

I laugh at you bunch of clowns.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

True.  Many families will be lost.  A plan to have a defended place for them would be developed but, nothing is certain and nobody can defend their family/property indefinitely without help and resupply.  Staying put is a real bad choice.  Finding others and making ever evolving plans would be the goal.  Many would find themselves on the outside though because, in a real bad scenario, you must bring something to the table.  People needing food and shelter without any valuable skills/fortitude will have a tough run after the first few weeks.

it’s a wild scenario for sure.  The best course of any civil “unrest” (war) is for one side to dominate ruthlessly and quickly.  Nobody sees the left being able to fight for long so, maybe our families will be breaking bread together within weeks!  :lol:

:bc:

So, Canada is fucked you’re saying? :lol:

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Your just chickenshit pansies. Afraid of everything including masks and vaccines.

I laugh at you bunch of clowns.

You’ll die alone in fear…..because you aren’t worth the trouble to drag out of your hovel and exterminate.  Or maybe somebody will just do a quick sweep of your house and take out the trash.  IDK, but…you believing you are strong and represent the same is absolutely hilarious.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

So, Canada is fucked you’re saying? :lol:

Aren’t they already?  :lol:

Truth is, there is some hard, pipe hittin’ niggers up there that would be glad to lend a nice hand…..and would be accepted.  Maybe we can just send all our liberals up there in some type of re-education (food processing) camp then, unite both countries in the end?  Hmmm…

• Thanks 1