Check your account email address ×

Preppers. How long would they last in a meltdown of society?

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You’ll die alone in fear…..because you aren’t worth the trouble to drag out of your hovel and exterminate.  Or maybe somebody will just do a quick sweep of your house and take out the trash.  IDK, but…you believing you are strong and represent the same is absolutely hilarious.  :lol:

Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck, Cluck

Maybe you would be worth making an example of after all.  I don’t see how though.  It’d be like squashing a roach.  Sure, good riddance but, nobody would care enough to take any notice.  :lol2:

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Providing there’s time, I’d load the sprinter and head for the center section of the country. The Ozarks would ideal. Temperate climate in the winter. Lots of fresh water. Better availabiity of food and decent people. 

lol long road trip in a big target 2wd no less to a place you dont know like the back of your hand where you own no property with no real connections   great plan . 

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your just chickenshit pansies. Afraid of everything including masks and vaccines.

I laugh at you bunch of clowns.

again how many days did you get out of the house last yr other than your yard ? me over 350 .you?  no one is afraid of a mask most just know they are nothing but a worthless virtue signaling device   including your god faucci   his vid was posted here again a few days back if you want a refresher course on what a fucking lemming you truly are   

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You make a lot of assumptions. Weird. 

so the Ozarks are a short jaunt from WI ? you spent yrs there learning the streams the caves what swamps the wind blowes off good enough to keep bugs away you know the game trails  the logging trails the skidder trails where hunters go where they dont go all from your family estate ha? yeah we all know better 

4 hours ago, old indy said:

A good preppers gonna outlast most of our sorry asses if shit ever did go that way. 

Keep in mind the country folk with scoped rifles that can hit a moving target mmany yards away.    :thumbsup:

YES!!!!!!  I remember shooting the AR-15s years ago, they sucked!!! Just my .02c, but some guy with a scoped rifle will pick the un-scoped shooters off like flies. 

Another thing that most people don't consider is that almost any rifle bullet can penetrate YOUR HOUSE!!!  

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This is (can be) an interesting thread.  It’s always been fascinating to me to see who thinks they can “make it” when they system breaks down.  I’m no “prepper” by any stretch…hell, I’m not sure I could consider myself even prepared (not even sure my ammo is by my guns..lol) but, I’m well trained and extremely competent and have a group of others of the like so, I don’t sweat it.

Many would parish, including most of the preppers.  That’s a fact.  Military installations would quickly be taken by ex- military and those inside helping the cause. Large cities would become nightmares of a cannibalistic nature to live in within weeks of supplies being cut off and plundered by the inhabitants….and the ones escaping would quickly realize the country folks aren’t interested in them at all as they bring ZERO to the table for any survival situation…and their past voting and ignorant behavior would cause them some uncomfortable situations within a few miles of their “sanctuary” shit hole.  It’s really best to harvest whatever supplies they brought with them and send them into a camp until a use can be found or, just plain dispatch them.  Many country folks would turn on each other in a panic (this would wipe out a lot of the preppers).just because you live in the country with a 20 ga and a 30-06 DOES NOT MEAN you are competent.  Many of you will serve nicely as decoys/sacrifices for greater operations so, thanks in advance for that.

My scenario for inner-country disruption: 6 months and over.  Block supplies from the inner cities and let minimal out while taking out local government officials and install temp leaders until it shakes out.  DC would be overrun.  Dems and the left would be mostly annihilated and good riddance.  Most R’s would face harsh judgment but honestly, they can go too.  The ones calling for “peace” after the initial breakouts would be strung up immediately and dismembered.

A more defined Constitutional-Libertarian society would be the goal.

YAY!  :lol:

TALIBAN ZAMBROSKI!!!!      :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

7 hours ago, Snake said:

I went 19 days in 98 without power.

Only gotta do that once.

My business partner at the time went 14 days without power from the 98 ice storm. We only lost it for 3 or 4 days.

This is the 30 year anniversary of hurricane Bob. I don't remember how long we lost power, but we had several pines come down from Bob.

On 8/20/2021 at 1:08 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Problem is, gang members with AKs, will be driving into the country-side looking for food, and money.

There was a gang of black militants with weapons that got arrested in MAss. a few weeks ago!!!

Because you can't starve us out and you can't make us run
'Cause we're them old boys raised on shotguns

my money is on the countery boys . Really no matter how many AK they hold sideways only takes  1 round at 300yards blowing up a head wrapped in a blue dew rag to get them running for the escalade 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Because you can't starve us out and you can't make us run
'Cause we're them old boys raised on shotguns

my money is on the countery boys . Really no matter how many AK they hold sideways only takes  1 round at 300yards blowing up a head wrapped in a blue dew rag to get them running for the escalade 

Yup, almost any good rifle with a big assed Leupold on it, sighted-in right, is gonna drop an ak hundreds of yards away. The problem is, if they are in a big group, and close in. 

Like Red said............YOU GOTTA HAVE BACK-UP SHOOTERS IN YOUR HOUSE TO COVER ALL ANGLES OF ATTACK!!!  

If this shit keeps up, I'm gonna weld-up that heavy metal plate I got, with a carrying handle and some legs, to move it from window to window. I may even get another plate. 

Many years ago I used to be able to get armor-piercing rounds for my 30:06 . Use to go through 8" of hardwood trees, shooting from the old barn, into trees along our road!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I have a bud who lives in a old school high end neighborhood "north oaks" he has had the place from the time his old man flead the countery in the mid 80s and had a trust set up for his kids . I lived there in 11 and 12th grade lol.

Well any way it was built in the hight of the cold war.  Had a huge lead and cement 3 room  bunker. it was  behind a panel in a closet then a 4 foot hall then a steel door 30 steps down to the 2nd steel door . It was used for growing pot for decades lol  . Had a hand pump for h20 . And a hand pump to pump liquid out . We never figured out where that went ? A septic I assume in a neighborhood of 10ac min lots . 

The few times a party got interrupted by cops knocking most would hit the shelter they never found it . Lol

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

China and the Afghans would sit back and watch Americans eat one another. :lol: 

What would you do?  Oh, that’s right, head to the Ozarks.  Take your little pea shooter just in case you run into problems.

JESUS!  :lol:

I think I'm gonna order a 10 round mag for an old 308 I got. 

The way shit's goin' with this shithole, nothing would surprise me in this fukk-country.   

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If this shit keeps up, I'm gonna weld-up that heavy metal plate I got, with a carrying handle and some legs, to move it from window to window. I may even get another plate. 

Many years ago I used to be able to get armor-piercing rounds for my 30:06 . Use to go through 8" of hardwood trees, shooting from the old barn, into trees along our road!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Get up on the roof Pyle!

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

China and the Afghans would sit back and watch Americans eat one another. :lol: 

You will be taken out before that happens.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Get up on the roof Pyle!

You will be taken out before that happens.

I don't know. I'm thinkin' inside, next to a window, with that steel plate in front of me. A bullet can cut through a wall like butter. 

I will say one thing, your food supply will go much faster than you think. Once you start consuming stuff on your shelves I bet most people will be shocked how quickly it will go. 

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Can't cover enough ground that way. Need a sniper position.

I think I'll stack some firewood on the roof. A fort!!!!