Check your account email address ×

Sec. Mayorkas says border crisis 'unsustainable' and 'we're going to lose' in leaked audio

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao:  Surely pushes a different narrative to the public.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mayorkas-leaked-audio-border

"For those of us who have been around here long enough … we don't need to reinvent the wheel," one agent told Mayorkkas. "We've had this happen before. We know exactly how to shut it down. We need to make illegal entry illegal."

56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Keep America white.

I just can't believe you don't care about all the refugees living in tent villages in war torn counterys that continue to loose there place in line because of people who refuse to go thought the legal prosses just because they can walk here 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hispanics are America’s future. Treat em right or the party is over for whites. 

republicans fuck this one up beyond belief,  perfect voting block for them if they truly cared about god and family.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

republicans fuck this one up beyond belief,  perfect voting block for them if they truly cared about god and family.  

They couldn’t fuck themselves any worse. It’s embarrassing to watch as they hang on to the 1950’s. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Legalize it all and it will sort itself out. Get rid of that Narcan shit too

Legalize and everybody gets one call and one Narcan.  One.  That it.  We can spring for the cardboard box and cremation after that.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Legalize and everybody gets one call and one Narcan.  One.  That it.  We can spring for the cardboard box and cremation after that.

OK fair enough...One second chance. After that I hope they believe in reincarnation 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

OK fair enough...One second chance. After that I hope they believe in reincarnation 

They don’t need to be reincarnated.  Just burned to ash in case stupid stays with the reincarnation process.  Or, maybe these people come back as weeds?

46 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Why are the Mexicans fleeing their country? Main reason is violence. The violence is fed by drug trafficking. Who’s their main customer? 

You couldn't be anymore wrong, I've spent 5 years working in Mexico and there is almost no random crime. My first year I was invited to dinner with the investors that brought us down to fight fire. To shorten the conversation they told us the American media lies and there is almost no random violence, all the violence is fighting between the cartels and with the government(which you almost never see), I felt way safer walking around Guadalajara at 2-3 in the morning than Fargo or Minneapolis and this is way before George Floyd. We were also told when you walk around our beautiful city notice all the help wanted signs there are more jobs in Mexico than people to do them, the people that are leaving Mexico we want them to leave. Granted there are a lot of good people coming from Mexico but most of those are coming in legally and resent the people coming in illegally. I'd love to retire in Mexico, I love all the people I've gotten to know there and how they embrace family, religion and their history. Plus they keep all the good Tequila down there and only ship the stuff they won't drink up here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Why are the Mexicans fleeing their country? Main reason is violence. The violence is fed by drug trafficking. Who’s their main customer? 

So they want to join a political ideology that wants to defund the police?  :lol:  

Trump had significant gains within racial minority groups.  They are waking up.  Percentage wise those were significant gains.

https://www.vox.com/2021/5/10/22425178/catalist-report-2020-election-biden-trump-demographics

election2.JPG

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

You couldn't be anymore wrong, I've spent 5 years working in Mexico and there is almost no random crime. My first year I was invited to dinner with the investors that brought us down to fight fire. To shorten the conversation they told us the American media lies and there is almost no random violence, all the violence is fighting between the cartels and with the government(which you almost never see), I felt way safer walking around Guadalajara at 2-3 in the morning than Fargo or Minneapolis and this is way before George Floyd. We were also told when you walk around our beautiful city notice all the help wanted signs there are more jobs in Mexico than people to do them, the people that are leaving Mexico we want them to leave. Granted there are a lot of good people coming from Mexico but most of those are coming in legally and resent the people coming in illegally. I'd love to retire in Mexico, I love all the people I've gotten to know there and how they embrace family, religion and their history. Plus they keep all the good Tequila down there and only ship the stuff they won't drink up here.

Mexico is such a wonderful place that people from all over the world are flocking there to live. :lol: 

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So they want to join a political ideology that wants to defund the police?  :lol:  

Trump had significant gains within racial minority groups.  They are waking up.  Percentage wise those were significant gains.

https://www.vox.com/2021/5/10/22425178/catalist-report-2020-election-biden-trump-demographics

election2.JPG

There were lines of blacks and Hispanics lined up to vote for the orange goblin. They love him. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Mexico is such a wonderful place that people from all over the world are flocking there to live. :lol: 

They are, Lake Chapala has been almost completely taken over by Canadians, Guadalajara has a large suburb that is mostly Americans and I've met several Europeans living there, all for the same reason as I stated above, that along with the low cost of living, I'd guess 25% of the people I work with have their permanent residence in Mexico or other Central American countries. What isn't commonly know is Guadalajara is becoming a hotspot for medical treatment, they aren't held back by the constraints of our insurance system and have probably some of the most modern hospitals.

• Thanks 1