Check your account email address ×

Secret IRS Files Reveal How Much the Ultrawealthy Gained by Shaping Trump’s “Big, Beautiful Tax Cut”

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Our entire tax code is bought and paid for. If you dont see that then you arent looking. 

Not saying you are completely incorrect but unless the IRS lies the wealthy still pay the most hands down.  Is the bottom 48% who pay no income tax included in who "bought and paid for it?"  I'd like to use their lobbyist.  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not saying you are completely incorrect but unless the IRS lies the wealthy still pay the most hands down.  Is the bottom 48% who pay no income tax included in who "bought and paid for it?"  I'd like to use their lobbyist.  :lmao:

You just need a good tax attorney. My niece is an accountant for an insurance group in AZ and none of the officers pay their own taxes. :news: 

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Shhhhh they are secret files .lmfao OK post up the acctual files then . Oh no this is for propublica eyes only we will look them over for you 

14 hours ago, Highmark said:

Good post!  The tide has changed lately, how come the richest Americans and Corporations  (Gates, Bezos, Amazon, GM, Coke, all sports leagues and most players, Hollywood) support the dems now?  These are definitely the 1%ers and I guarantee they aren’t supporting the left to pay more taxes!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

A good GOP’er has never seen a billionaire that deserves to pay taxes. 

And yet the wealthiest counties in the United States voted for Biden.  More deception from the liberals. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, BadaBing444 said:

Good post!  The tide has changed lately, how come the richest Americans and Corporations  (Gates, Bezos, Amazon, GM, Coke, all sports leagues and most players, Hollywood) support the dems now?  These are definitely the 1%ers and I guarantee they aren’t supporting the left to pay more taxes!

One thing you have to remember about that group is incredibly hypocritical.   They not only have the ability to avoid the taxes they wish upon the more average "wealthy" person but they are playing to who the majority of their customers are.   People who hate the wealthy.   How can the ultra rich not at least portray themselves for the "common folk" when they live the lifestyle they do.    

• Thanks 1