Check your account email address ×

Please Deliver To Garage

• Gold Member

What does this mean to you fella's.

I have a package that was supposed to be delivered today that requires a signature.

I left a note on my house door which is in plain site within 20 feet of my garage.

The fed ex guy left a "door tag" within 6" of my note that said "Customer not available or business closed".

I guess he did't notice the car in the driveway or the multiple footsteps in the snow to and from my garage to my house or my snowblower next to the service door on the garage.

Now they say I need to wait until tomorrow.

Fuckers.

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

Fed ex is full of retards. I had that happen before too. But UPS is still way worse.  I ordered a 2k telescope from Toronto ,and the ups fucktard just left it on my front door step 

Hey you got it :dunno: 

20 minutes ago, Momorider said:

These delivery guys are sub 80 IQ :nuts:

Canada Post sets the sub IQ low bar.  Apparently they lost a package, but yah Fed-Ex had something very similar happen.

Both in that past 2 weeks.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Canada Post sets the sub IQ low bar.  Apparently they lost a package, but yah Fed-Ex had something very similar happen.

Ask Bipolarhooknose about his experience not sure who it was but the courier destroyed a transmission or transfer case he sent and tried to say they lost it, never paid out what it was worth, just a complete cluster fuck :nuts:

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Did the package require a signature?   Some do, some don't.  

Yes

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Did the package require a signature?   Some do, some don't.  

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Both in that past 2 weeks.

They all have a large department to deal with lost packages.

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Could have not got it either lol... we lived on a busy street when we lived in the peg ,could have "walked away "

I recall prior to Christmas there was a warning to people on the news. There were people following courier drivers around watching for them to leave a parcel on a door step or between a storm door and entry door. It would be safe for them to assume there was nobody home and grab the parcel as soon as the driver left.

• Gold Member

I'm pretty hot and called twice and am currently up to mid management.

I don't think she liked it when I referred to her driver as a MORON.

She did say she will be monitoring the delivery and call me when she knows they contacted the driver to ask him to return today.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've never had a single problem with any delivery service that I can even remotely recall.  Not one.  You guys live in the ghetto or something?

Image result for crack house

Some people call my 3rd ring suburb of Minneapolis the ghetto.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, joesale said:

Yes

So were you in the garage at the time of delivery?   Is that what you're upset about?

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So were you in the garage at the time of delivery?   Is that what you're upset about?

Yes I was. I heard something and went outside and saw the truck about  1/2 a block away as he was leaving.

2 minutes ago, joesale said:

Yes I was. I heard something and went outside and saw the truck about  1/2 a block away as he was leaving.

That sucks.   Maybe he couldn't read or just doesn't like you. :lol: 

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That sucks.   Maybe he couldn't read or just doesn't like you. :lol: 

I'm sure he won't like me if he doesn't return until tomorrow.

Except for the blackness in your video I do believe that is exactly what happened.

I think if I were delivering a 52 lb box I would have made a better attempt so I didn't have to do it again.

:ashamed:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Ask Bipolarhooknose about his experience not sure who it was but the courier destroyed a transmission or transfer case he sent and tried to say they lost it, never paid out what it was worth, just a complete cluster fuck :nuts:

Improper packaging :lol: 

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Fed ex is full of retards. I had that happen before too. But UPS is still way worse.  I ordered a 2k telescope from Toronto ,and the ups fucktard just left it on my front door step 

I don't care if it's a $20,000 heart for a transplant... if the box is not flagged as a high value it will be sitting on your porch when you get home. Think they're fucking mind readers?

1 hour ago, joesale said:

I'm pretty hot and called twice and am currently up to mid management.

I don't think she liked it when I referred to her driver as a MORON.

She did say she will be monitoring the delivery and call me when she knows they contacted the driver to ask him to return today.

Yup... you got your way. I got guys on my route like you. We call you "8:30 guys"... cuz that's when you'll get your shit from here on out.

It'syour call but fucking with a guy who can legit fuck you back is stupid.

Just a tad of advice.

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

I don't care if it's a $20,000 heart for a transplant... if the box is not flagged as a high value it will be sitting on your porch when you get home. Think they're fucking mind readers?

Yup... you got your way. I got guys on my route like you. We call you "8:30 guys"... cuz that's when you'll get your shit from here on out.

Just a tad of advice.

To some extent a GPS system set for most efficient route doesn't control your deliveries?

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just a tad of advice.

Yeah, I don't have many shipped Fed Ex but I know our UPS guy real well.  Some of the customer stories are really like movie shit.  Like he left out that morning with that ONE package to be delivered with white gloves at the absolutely perfect time for the customer.

But going back to the OP, yes, I'd sure expect even an egg plant to deliver the package to the garage since you left the note.  And I'd find it weird if he just "blew it off", why would he want to keep any package out on delivery.  I'm not sure but I think that is actually MORE work for them.  We're you "taking the kids to the pool" or something?  :flush: