Check your account email address ×

I made the jump!

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Highmark said:

How come you never hear people cashing out crypto?

Because it’s just getting started why pull out now if your holding good coins. My coworker cashed out I think it was 7k last April or May file coin rocketed up to couple hundred bucks from 15 he got it at.

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Because the majority of people I know making money in it don't have time to post on forums and definitely don't publicly divulge their earnings.  Two of the most actively engaged traders I know get in cash out on record highs and because of the volatility buy back after significant corrections.

While I would agree that for many things are just getting started but that should be qualified in the context of "with the masses."  These guys have been making money for years now and it's not really new just new if you compare it to something like gold.

Anyone that has bought and sold for a profit has won the game because paper wins aren't worth the paper they are printed on.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Bitcoin is only about 12 years old. You could have got them for pennies back then and if you held you would be one of the richest people in the world right now. This is like buying into microsoft and the internet in the early nineties. Blockchain technology is the technology of the future and will eventually be implemented into everything we do. And just like the internet when it first started nobody really knew that much about it or its potential. 

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Because it’s just getting started why pull out now if your holding good coins. My coworker cashed out I think it was 7k last April or May file coin rocketed up to couple hundred bucks from 15 he got it at.

I just got in 2 years ago and my entire portfolio is up 10x since then. I am expecting it to 100x in the next 5 years

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Bitcoin is only about 12 years old. You could have got them for pennies back then and if you held you would be one of the richest people in the world right now. This is like buying into microsoft and the internet in the early nineties. Blockchain technology is the technology of the future and will eventually be implemented into everything we do. And just like the internet when it first started nobody really knew that much about it or its potential. 

I just got in 2 years ago and my entire portfolio is up 10x since then. I am expecting it to 100x in the next 5 years

Yes but you rarely hear of people cashing out big.   That's all I'm saying. 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes but you rarely hear of people cashing out big.   That's all I'm saying. 

Too much money being made right now. Crypto has probably made more new billionaires lately than anything else. 

On 10/20/2021 at 11:35 AM, Angry ginger said:

i'm gonna retire when shiba hits a buck.  

I'll be buying an island next to you as well! Will Shiba get rid of a zero today?

Edited by J. Jackson

• 2 weeks later...