I made the jump!

3 hours ago, Anler said:

FB_IMG_1629965758097.jpg

The Michigan QB just signed a contract for his name and image that will pay him in Bitcoin (now that college players can make money). Some of these kids will be rolling in it before they even get to the bigs.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

The Michigan QB just signed a contract for his name and image that will pay him in Bitcoin (now that college players can make money). Some of these kids will be rolling in it before they even get to the bigs.

the younger generations are going to be the ones who start implementing blockchain going forward. The writing is on the wall. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 8/8/2021 at 12:08 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm actually thinking of buying some as well.

Opposites MC is likely the best financial advice one can get.

Better than opposite Ben?

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Solana broke $100 bucks 👌. Almost 29b market cap and climbing 

Solana is going to be a big one. 

Couple more to watch: 

Energy Web Token

Ocean Protocol

Unibright

• Thanks 1

Look, I really don’t know much about all this ahit and, maybe regrettably, I don’t care to learn but…I’m actually doing quite well with my initial drop.  I’m ready to branch out a bit more (I’m gonna drop a bit more serious coin into this).  Not sure where I’m putting it though.  It won’t be bitcoin.

On 8/25/2021 at 5:49 AM, 800renegaderider said:

That faggot Shelby blocked it so he could get another $50 billion in military spending. 

The govt is drooling over the opportunity to get tax revenues on crypto so I think they will work something out but if they try to kill it will only make it more dangerous to them. Several countries have already adopted crypto payments and as central bank fuckery gets worse more will do the same. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Look, I really don’t know much about all this ahit and, maybe regrettably, I don’t care to learn but…I’m actually doing quite well with my initial drop.  I’m ready to branch out a bit more (I’m gonna drop a bit more serious coin into this).  Not sure where I’m putting it though.  It won’t be bitcoin.

Do some research, don't get caught up in shit coin hype like shib, doge, safemoon and the likes. They will pump with bull cycles but ultimately I think they are pump and dump schemes as they don't have a whole lot of fundamentals. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Do some research, don't get caught up in shit coin hype like shib, doge, safemoon and the likes. They will pump with bull cycles but ultimately I think they are pump and dump schemes as they don't have a whole lot of fundamentals. 

I honestly think this entire crypto market is EXACTLY that.  I have little faith that it will ever be more either.  But, I’ll roll some tiny dice on it for a bit.

Been doing my research for some time now and you have to look at crypto as a commodity like gold or silver.  Yes, it needs to be a legitimate form of payment but far too many think it has to get to a stage where you buy a pizza with a bitcoin in order for it to be considered completely legitimized and that's not the case.  How many people that have invested in physical or paper versions of gold or silver use it to pay for shit?  An extremely small percentage and most of those are the actual miners of the metal that use it in that manner.  The majority use it as an investment vehicle and as a hedge against economic headwinds in other sectors.

My stake is a small percentage of my total portfolio but to completely write it off is something short sighted idiots like MC are doing.  Then they stand back and gloat when there is volatility.  They are doing this while others are making money on the investment.  Gold and Silver went through the exact same volatility in the early days of adoption and then once mainstream they levelled off became less volatile and the ability to make decent returns also levelled off right along with it.  I wouldn't touch gold or silver as a long term investment personally at the moment because of the crappy risk/return ratio.  Crypto on the other hand has high risk but also high reward.  For many that reward is worth the risk.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I honestly think this entire crypto market is EXACTLY that.  I have little faith that it will ever be more either.  But, I’ll roll some tiny dice on it for a bit.

Well you are ABSOLUTELY wrong. Look beyond the currency aspect and look at the technology and functional use of blockchain technology. Thats what the market is. Just about every major corporation, bank, utility company on earth is implementing blockchain technology and many of these projects (tokens) are leading the way. This is the future, its like internet 2.0.

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well you are ABSOLUTELY wrong. Look beyond the currency aspect and look at the technology and functional use of blockchain technology. Thats what the market is. Just about every major corporation, bank, utility company on earth is implementing blockchain technology and many of these projects (tokens) are leading the way. This is the future, its like internet 2.0.

74050A5B-17DA-44BE-B9E7-2F6C71DEFCFF.jpeg

I think most people are completely ignorant to what blockchain is, much like we were when the internet was forming. Nobody really knew what the potential was then but those that got in at the beginning made a killing. 

Crypto is not just a payment system, that is what it is most known for but soon almost every transaction you make on the internet will involve blockchain. 

This is my #1 holding and it is unrivaled in the Oracle network game. They form an average of 1.4 new partnerships per day around the world. Some of their current partners are Google, Microsoft, Visa, Accuweather and hundreds more. 

https://chain.link/press

On 8/30/2021 at 9:56 AM, Anler said:

Solana is going to be a big one. 

Couple more to watch: 

Energy Web Token

Ocean Protocol

Unibright

As I mentioned yesterday... Energy Web Token EWT is being used around the world to facilitate utilities on various power grids Austria, Germany and now California. EWT still has a low market cap so I think this is going to explode from here... 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah…that’s kinda how I see the salesmen for this.  We’ll see though.  Just dumped some coin into my account.  I’ll make some buys tomorrow.

I’ve researched a decent amount and because of that sold some of the early coins I bought for better projects. Maybe it will become our new money who knows. I still don’t really fully understand it all but I’m making some pretty good money so that’s good enough for me 😂