I made the jump!

After MC’s last retarded comments on crypto being bad, I figure it’s time to invest a bit.  He’s NEVER been correct on ANYTHING so, that would have to mean that doing and thinking the opposite of that half-witted, eggplant’s posts would have to be correct!  So, I signed up at “Coinbase”.  Now, not sure what I’m gonna buy yet. @Mainecat what do you suggest?  I can at least buy something based on a process of elimination with your advice.   :news:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

My 2 biggest holdings are chainlink and Ethereum. I am still up bigly despite a 50% correction a couple months ago. And they are both going up bigly right now. 

Neither is really a "currency" so MC is a dumb fuck. 

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

After MC’s last retarded comments on crypto being bad, I figure it’s time to invest a bit.  He’s NEVER been correct on ANYTHING so, that would have to mean that doing and thinking the opposite of that half-witted, eggplant’s posts would have to be correct!  So, I signed up at “Coinbase”.  Now, not sure what I’m gonna buy yet. @Mainecat what do you suggest?  I can at least buy something based on a process of elimination with your advice.   :news:

Why not buy one of the other dozen or so crypto currencies Einstein?

remember nothing backs crypto…..nothing.

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

This is eth in the last month. Long term hold for this one. 

Screenshot_20210808-121121-626.png

Maybe we can make this an official cryto trading thread.  Do we have one yet?

Just now, Mainecat said:

SMH.

Please stay in this thread.

16 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Sound decision. :bc:

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm actually thinking of buying some as well.

Opposites MC is likely the best financial advice one can get.

The reality is, and facts can back this, anything he is so opposed to is a good decision for those of us with brains.

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

My 2 biggest holdings are chainlink and Ethereum. I am still up bigly despite a 50% correction a couple months ago. And they are both going up bigly right now. 

My daughter and her buds have started buying into “doge” and doing well so far.  Daughter has tripled her investment.  So, I’ll prolly buy some of that cheapy.  Not sure how much I’m gonna dive into this but, got some money kinda sitting stagnant so…What the hell?  Why not?  :bc:

Like voting for Trump was good….lmao

Buy up my crypto. ….. “Mainecoin”

$10,000.00 a unit…..you will get rich! send me your cash and I will send you a stupid non insured guarantee to earn you a dime document (turd).

Edited by Mainecat

Just now, Mainecat said:

Like voting for Trump was good….lmao

Buy up my crypto. ….. “Mainecoin”

$10,000.00 a unit…..you will get rich! send me your cash and I will send you a stupid non guarantee document (turd).

Opposites MC says run from Maincoin.

:lol:

MC never disappoints and is consistent in his stupidity.  Right on cue he posts some more gibberish followed by trump, trump, trump... It must suck when someone rents the empty space in your head for free...

• Gold Member

Nice move. I hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, solana, polygon and ankr. I had some others but have since traded them for more coins of the ones I got now. Hopefully this stupid infrastructure bill doesn’t mess up the upward movement we’ve had past couple weeks.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe we can make this an official cryto trading thread.  Do we have one yet?

SMH.

Please stay in this thread.

No. But I have shared my holdings on here. If you want to learn more you should join some Facebook groups and twitter group pages. 

Be careful which Facebook groups you join because some of them are just idiots who keep asking how long until I'm a MiLlIoNaIRe!!!111????

But the source groups are constantly updating what is going on. Chainlink is partnering 1.4 new companies per day on average. This is like buying Microsoft in 1992. 

My daughter and her buds have started buying into “doge” and doing well so far.  Daughter has tripled her investment.  So, I’ll prolly buy some of that cheapy.  Not sure how much I’m gonna dive into this but, got some money kinda sitting stagnant so…What the hell?  Why not?  :bc:

Doge is a joke so I refuse to buy it but my nephew is up about $400k on it so you can make money. Personally I think it's a pump and dump. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

What backs any modern currency other than trust? All money is fake nowadays.

Doge is good for messing around, bitcoin and ethereum are good for holding. The fundamentals behind it all are pretty much just basic currency speculation.

Here is the chainlink page

https://twitter.com/chainlink?s=09

Hey @Mainecat chainlink just partnered with AccuWeather to bring weather data on the Blockchain. 

MC: uR gOnNa LoSe ErRtHaNg!!!1112

UR an idiot

https://www.accuweather.com/en/press/chainlink-and-accuweather-to-bring-world-class-weather-data-on-to-blockchains/994046

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

MC never disappoints and is consistent in his stupidity.  Right on cue he posts some more gibberish followed by trump, trump, trump... It must suck when someone rents the empty space in your head for free...

Hey fuck face when was the last time you started a thread here? Jumping in and insulting someone just shows how inept you are.

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

What backs any modern currency other than trust? All money is fake nowadays.

Doge is good for messing around, bitcoin and ethereum are good for holding. The fundamentals behind it all are pretty much just basic currency speculation.

No it’s not. US currency is king and if it fails the world fails.

Crypto is what cavemen used.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

Just my luck I bought some right before that  :lol:

And for some strange reason I thought this thread would have a pic or vid of @Zambroski in mid air over a driveway on some clapped out ditch pickle :read:

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Just my luck I bought some right before that  :lol:

And for some strange reason I thought this thread would have a pic or vid of @Zambroski in mid air over a driveway on some clapped out ditch pickle :read:

Alot of people did lol. I bought in 2019 in the bear market, I bought that shit cheap. But right now buy on dips and hold. The long term trend goes up. This is just the beginning and it's only going to get bigger as more adoption takes place. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Alot of people did lol. I bought in 2019 in the bear market, I bought that shit cheap. But right now buy on dips and hold. The long term trend goes up. This is just the beginning and it's only going to get bigger as more adoption takes place. 

You've done real well with it I'm sure. I still have a balance in my Coinbase wallet :dunno: 

22 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You've done real well with it I'm sure. I still have a balance in my Coinbase wallet :dunno: 

I gave my son $400 in Bitcoin last year and he traded it for newer tokens and now has a balance of $300 lol. If he would have left it in Bitcoin he would be more than double still. I don't buy shit coins, I don't care what the hype is. 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol sort of like the gold in fort Knox.  

He’s all about the guarantee of safety.  Like, what the government offers him.  :lol:

He’s so fucking stupid…it’s quite amazing.