Check your account email address ×

Vaccine mandates coming…

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Oh, OK. None of what I wrote applies to the covid "vaccine", just other vaccines? How silly of me to think the word "vaccine, even though it doesn't fit the description of it medically does when it comes to the covid one. :news:

“Natural born citizen”

”Racism”

17 minutes ago, irv said:

Oh, OK. None of what I wrote applies to the covid "vaccine", just other vaccines? How silly of me to think the word "vaccine, even though it doesn't fit the description of it medically does when it comes to the covid one. :news:

So yeah, it fits the definition of vaccine, even if it hasn’t been around for 20 years

23 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So yeah, it fits the definition of vaccine, even if it hasn’t been around for 20 years

It actually doesn’t fit the standard definition.  I am seeing it being reworded to fit better though.

Also, the entire corrupt numbers gathering are making it seem more credible under the definition but hey…..some need it.  Some do not.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Would you look what I found. These pro vaxers have a lot of state laws to change.https://www.ncsl.org/research/health/school-immunization-exemption-state-laws.aspx

So, MA, NY, NH, WV, MS and CA are the straight up fascist states when it comes to “my body, my choice”.  What an interesting mix!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It actually doesn’t fit the standard definition.  I am seeing it being reworded to fit better though.

Also, the entire corrupt numbers gathering are making it seem more credible under the definition but hey…..some need it.  Some do not.

You are correct. The definition of a vaccine specifically states that it provides IMMUNITY from one or more diseases. Some of you have compared polio with covid which is invalid at best. While both are viruses, a individual who has been "vaccinated" for polio can no longer be infected with polio. The same cannot be said for covid or the flu for that matter. The "vaccine" for covid, while helpful, is nothing more than a therapy shot.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What was reworded?

2 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

You are correct. The definition of a vaccine specifically states that it provides IMMUNITY from one or more diseases. Some of you have compared polio with covid which is invalid at best. While both are viruses, a individual who has been "vaccinated" for polio can no longer be infected with polio. The same cannot be said for covid or the flu for that matter. The "vaccine" for covid, while helpful, is nothing more than a therapy shot.

C9249974-920A-4519-8FBC-0C48A20E52DF.jpeg

2 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Immunity, as in 100% immunity? Wrong. The Flu vaccine is also called a vaccine!

“Private manufacturers make the flu vaccine and take about six months to produce it.”

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/flu/in-depth/flu-shots/art-20048000

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Immunity” is now at some type of sliding scale or, not included at all.

So immunity used to mean 100% whereas not anymore? Like the flu vaccine has always been 100%?

Just now, akvanden said:

Immunity, as in 100% immunity? Wrong. The Flu vaccine is also called a vaccine!

“Private manufacturers make the flu vaccine and take about six months to produce it.”

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/flu/in-depth/flu-shots/art-20048000

It’s not a vaccine either unless the strains are a match for what is out this year. It’s why the “Delta variant” (crap for our vax is garbage). Isn’t very good either.

True Vaccines produce immunity. 

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

So immunity used to mean 100% whereas not anymore? Like the flu vaccine has always been 100%?

Yes.  Do I need to explain this answer?  I don’t want to.  I’m not a teacher or therapist.  You need both.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  Do I need to explain this answer?  I don’t want to.  I’m not a teacher or therapist.  You need both.

No, you don’t need to explain your made up version anymore. We all got it.

http://www.bccdc.ca/resource-gallery/Documents/Guidelines and Forms/Guidelines and Manuals/Epid/CD Manual/Chapter 2 - Imms/VaccineImmunogenicity.pdf

We’ll get the proper authorities to make updates to anything less than 100% as something other than a vaccine.

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, you don’t need to explain your made up version anymore. We all got it.

http://www.bccdc.ca/resource-gallery/Documents/Guidelines and Forms/Guidelines and Manuals/Epid/CD Manual/Chapter 2 - Imms/VaccineImmunogenicity.pdf

We’ll get the proper authorities to make updates to anything less than 100% as something other than a vaccine.

“We”.  Who are you referring to with “we”?

“We” we’re talking about definitions and you were wrong now, goal post moving time!  :lol2:
Look, I’m not interested in changing minds in here.  But, for the record, I want to thank you for your contribution in trying to save us all by getting your “vaccination” while trying to alleviate your fear of mortality.  I want you to know that before I inevitably die from some version of Covid the “vaccine” didn’t cure. 

5BE0134E-F8C2-4F21-8935-2A591CB1E4F4.gif

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“We”.  Who are you referring to with “we”?

“We” we’re talking about definitions and you were wrong now, goal post moving time!  :lol2:
Look, I’m not interested in changing minds in here.  But, for the record, I want to thank you for your contribution in trying to save us all by getting your “vaccination” while trying to alleviate your fear of mortality.  I want you to know that before I inevitably die from some version of Covid the “vaccine” didn’t cure. 

5BE0134E-F8C2-4F21-8935-2A591CB1E4F4.gif

“We,” as in those that can read the list of other vaccines that aren’t 100%.

No worries, agree to disagree. :bc:

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

“We,” as in those that can read the list of other vaccines that aren’t 100%.

No worries, agree to disagree. :bc:

Ok.  But I’m still right.  :lol: :bc:

Just now, Mainecat said:

Ask the anti vaxxers here they know everything.

It’s not the there are “anti vaxxers” here that know everything.  It’s just that you are a dumb pawn that knows damn near nothing.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

When are the “community activists, and educators” going to come to my door to “save me”?

I’ll invite them right on in!  Let’s have a talk.  First one to start calling names gets the living fuck beat out of them.  :whistle:

Weird how the threat of those visits just died right on the vine, eh? Had to move quick to delta, delta, delta!

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Two doses of Chicken pox vaccine provides 90% protection. Is that now no longer a vaccine?

Thanks for rewriting the definition though.

Did the world go to shit over chicken pox? 

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Weird how the threat of those visits just died right on the vine, eh? Had to move quick to delta, delta, delta!

Did the world go to shit over chicken pox? 

It was funny.  I was doing some shit with my dad in his shop and that sound bite came over the news.  We just looked at each other and laughed like hell.  I mean, seriously?  Go ahead and collect the guns while you are there.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ask the anti vaxxers here they know everything.

Ask them if they know a great heart surgeon and they will give you the number of their plumber.

No I will give you the number of head of the mayo cardiology for 30 yrs he is retired now but has the inside scoop of who to see and who not to see . Btw he forgot to get his jab for some reason.  Was at his house Thursday talking about the jab . You know just another crazy conspiracy guy