Check your account email address ×

United Airlines will require all U.S. employees to get Covid vaccines, a first for domestic carriers

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

There are still citizens getting vaccinated.

My interest in a healthy society extends beyond just myself.  I desire the most quick, and capable elimination, or control of the virus and disease for myself and others.  If empathy and understanding confuse you that isn't my problem.

Neal

Lol your position on your high horse is noted . 

On 8/8/2021 at 9:21 AM, NaturallyAspirated said:

Fuck that.  I have to interact with the rest of these dipshits.   

Neal

There are still citizens getting vaccinated.

My interest in a healthy society extends beyond just myself.  I desire the most quick, and capable elimination, or control of the virus and disease for myself and others.  If empathy and understanding confuse you that isn't my problem.

Neal

Hmm

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yup. He is using the upmost empathy and understanding. Clearly. Like I said, second class humans. Deplorables. High horse indeed. 

Even though you are a fucktard I prefer you not getting infected, not spreading infection to others.

Get that through your thick skull.

Neal

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Even though you are a fucktard I prefer you not getting infected, not spreading infection to others.

Neal

:lol:

I deleted a response several times because, well….

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Striking a nerve now I see, eh there Mr. High Horse? 

Look, it seems as though we are going to find out real soon just how quick and well your beloved shots stop this shit. I’d wager some money with you but I’m sure my dirty, infected money isn’t good enough for you. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I deleted a response several times because, well….

With our current form of national government, the odds are tipping heavily to his favor of living a life without all of us second rate human beings. My money says they all turn tail and run like little bitches though, when it all goes down. All this waiting is just a huge waste of time too. Let’s just get on with it already. 

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

With our current form of national government, the odds are tipping heavily to his favor of living a life without all of us second rate human beings. My money says they all turn tail and run like little bitches though, when it all goes down. All this waiting is just a huge waste of time too. Let’s just get on with it already. 

Bingo!  A bunch of scared, big mouthed weaklings are about to get run down, drug around and beaten to death by a couple of guys wearing crocs!  :lol:

Oh the humanity!!!!!

6 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Striking a nerve now I see, eh there Mr. High Horse? 

Look, it seems as though we are going to find out real soon just how quick and well your beloved shots stop this shit. I’d wager some money with you but I’m sure my dirty, infected money isn’t good enough for you. 

Not at all, you are one amongst many ignorants.  Meh.

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

You seem to have some you/we confusion going on.

Neal

Either works.  You want it to just be me?  I may not be able to fit you in plus, I’m guessing you’ll be taken out by neighbors much closer to you.

I guess I’ll have to let my schedule dictate.  :lmao:

Neal

I don't wish it on anyone but certainly don't care if those unvaxxed do get it because they made their choice.   if they spread it to others unvaxxed they also made their choice.  if the vaxxed were regularly getting sick from it then the argument could be better made to force it more.  

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I don't wish it on anyone but certainly don't care if those unvaxxed do get it because they made their choice.   if they spread it to others unvaxxed they also made their choice.  if the vaxxed were regularly getting sick from it then the argument could be better made to force it more.  

But, word now is the vaxxed can still get it and still spread it….and apparently, still die.

So, where do we go from here?  Admitting there is no available vaccination and until there is one, recognize this virus will run its course?  Nawww.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But, word now is the vaxxed can still get it and still spread it….and apparently, still die.

So, where do we go from here?  Admitting there is no available vaccination and until there is one, recognize this virus will run its course?  Nawww.

MN cases are starting to creep up.  Almost 1,700 today.  Two weeks before we pack the State Fairgrounds with 200,000 people for 10 days straight.

But worry about Sturgis Facui tells us. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Word now? This has been known for a while but of course it isn't talked about anymore, especially on the T.V. screen. 

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local...zeneca-vaccine
https://globalnews.ca/video/7815211/...zeneca-vaccine
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202101/1212939.shtml

Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC said. It said 396 -- 7% -- of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/so-far-5-800-fully-vaccinated-people-have-caught-covid-19-anyway-in-u-s-cdc-says-1.5388245

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

MN cases are starting to creep up.  Almost 1,700 today.  Two weeks before we pack the State Fairgrounds with 200,000 people for 10 days straight.

But worry about Sturgis Facui tells us. :lol:

Yuh…can’t wait to see our idiotic “leadership” negotiate this horse shit again.

2 minutes ago, irv said:

Word now? This has been known for a while but of course it isn't talked about anymore, especially on the T.V. screen. 

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local...zeneca-vaccine
https://globalnews.ca/video/7815211/...zeneca-vaccine
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202101/1212939.shtml

Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC said. It said 396 -- 7% -- of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/so-far-5-800-fully-vaccinated-people-have-caught-covid-19-anyway-in-u-s-cdc-says-1.5388245

Well, I was trying to be facetious.  Ughh…so much gets lost in the keyboard.  :)

• Like 1

Neal

What is tge fucking difference? You are vaccinated and can still catch and spread the covid just as ez as a non "vaccinated " person . But yeah your saddle is slipping