Check your account email address ×

United Airlines will require all U.S. employees to get Covid vaccines, a first for domestic carriers

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

But, word now is the vaxxed can still get it and still spread it….and apparently, still die.

So, where do we go from here?  Admitting there is no available vaccination and until there is one, recognize this virus will run its course?  Nawww.

still have seen few vaccinated dying from the Covid or being hospitalized so while they can spread it it clearly keeps people from dying.  if people want to be foolish refuse the take the vax and die thats on them.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

still have seen few vaccinated dying from the Covid or being hospitalized so while they can spread it it clearly keeps people from dying.  if people want to be foolish refuse the take the vax and die thats on them.  

Exactly.  Let people choose their own ends….or beginnings.  Or both or neither.

Seems easy to me!  But apparently, it’s just not.  So, let’s shoot right for beatings over it between the self righteous and the “foolish”.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Hopefully a couple hundred thousand bikers get COVID. I would like to buy a new bike on the cheap... 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Hopefully a couple hundred thousand bikers get COVID. I would like to buy a new bike on the cheap... 

How did it go after last years Sturgis? Think there will be any change this year? I guess, maybe if the people there that have the shot pass out some wuhan flu because that’s about the only main difference. Maybe a few more people there this year too. Idiot Fauci was bitching about it last year too but nary a word about all of the BLM protests.