Check your account email address ×

DeSantis to Biden: 'I don't want to hear blip about COVID from you' until you do your job and secure border

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No one ever said it will eliminate the virus but it does reduce death when contracted by a huge margin. 

So it's not a vaccination then ... it's a flu shot.  The flu shot doesn't eliminate the flu, but it reduces your chance of getting really sick with Influenza.   Why don't people understand this?  

16 minutes ago, Bontz said:

So it's not a vaccination then ... it's a flu shot.  The flu shot doesn't eliminate the flu, but it reduces your chance of getting really sick with Influenza.   Why don't people understand this?  

i would agree with that statement.   Which is why all the calls of shutdowns and masks from the left is just nuts.   deaths are minimal and always have been.  600k dead makes a great soundbite but the reality is most were near death to start so now that we cleaned them out there is certainly no reason to try to destroy the economy again.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i would agree with that statement.   Which is why all the calls of shutdowns and masks from the left is just nuts.   deaths are minimal and always have been.  600k dead makes a great soundbite but the reality is most were near death to start so now that we cleaned them out there is certainly no reason to try to destroy the economy again.  

Yeah. Many of the susceptible are already dead and the variants are less deadly too. It’s a cold. That’s it 

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yep.  This will be rolled into the annual flu shots for those who get those too.  That’s it.  End.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yep.  This will be rolled into the annual flu shots for those who get those too.  That’s it.  End.

Be interesting how they do that without finishing clinical trials. This inoculation is becoming less effective by the month. 

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is exactly why the local pharmacist told my neighbor.

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

Be interesting how they do that without finishing clinical trials. This inoculation is becoming less effective by the month. 

The FDA is being forced to approve right now to try and push more innoculations.  Once they realize all that are now vaxxed are all that are going to do it, and the “booster” shots fail on even those that got an initial, the narrative will start to die.  But, fear not!  The left will cook up all kinds of shit before it finally goes the way of annual flu shots.  More deadly variants, body counts, shit downs, masks, etc…..  it’s all in the works right now.

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If Trump didn’t allow any in I suppose one would be a record 

. This is your def3nce of what Joe did and continues to do at the border ? Trump did more at the border than any president in my life time . Numbers were extremely low getting in other counterys were acctualy working with us to help slow the numbers .

Now record numbers every day flowing in . And record numbers being transported thru out the countery transplanted in towns around America.  And until just this week no vaccinations offered at the prossesing facilitys/detention centers/ oboma cages . 

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Sterilizing and Non-Sterilizing vaccines.   Sterilizing makes for permanent or long term immunity like Polio or Hep.  The virus cannot even enter the body.   Non-Steriling is like influenza and COVID where it can enter but creates much less severe disease. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

DeSantis is is dropping like a rock in the polls. I wonder why? Is it the Muslims

You know who really polls poorly......Camala Harris......she has the worst numbers of any VP in the last 50 years which is saying something.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

You know who really polls poorly......Camala Harris......she has the worst numbers of any VP in the last 50 years which is saying something.

Damn near hard to believe but, if true, it’s her most impressive accomplishment I’ve ever heard of…my goodness.  She beat Quail?  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

She’s always sucked on poles tbh 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damn near hard to believe but, if true, it’s her most impressive accomplishment I’ve ever heard of…my goodness.  She beat Quail?  :lol:

Quail was a likeable sorts....Camala is as cuddible as a cactus. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

It also prevents death.

34 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Who the fuck cares about her. The thread is about DeSantis old guy.

46 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

. This is your def3nce of what Joe did and continues to do at the border ? Trump did more at the border than any president in my life time . Numbers were extremely low getting in other counterys were acctualy working with us to help slow the numbers .

Now record numbers every day flowing in . And record numbers being transported thru out the countery transplanted in towns around America.  And until just this week no vaccinations offered at the prossesing facilitys/detention centers/ oboma cages . 

Better check those facts.