Check your account email address ×

Ecoboost smashes the dick out the corvette's mouth at Lemans

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This thread reminds me of those Poo guys that win one race over Arctic Cat and just go ape shit about it.  :lol: And go on and on and on....ughhh.

With one exception of course, Ford hasn't won shit yet, the race is far from over. And assuming they do...congrats on the ONE WIN.   :lol:

Ford sucks.  :lmao:

But the Soo!

• Gold Member

Not even a single corvette in their classes are on the lead lap anymore.  All done for gm from here on out in these types of races until they put an ecoboost in the vette.  They have an ecoboost in the cadillac lineup...  A 3.6 ecoboost i think it is.  That will prolly be the beginning engine platform for the top tier vettes in the future.

3.6 ecoboost corvette ZR1 has a nice ring to it.

small penis guys will buy the lt1 in vettes in the future.  Guys that want to go fast will buy the ecoboost vettes

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, BOHICA said:

Not even a single corvette on there classes lead lap anymore.  All done for gm from here on out in these types of races until they put an ecoboost in the vette.  They have an ecoboost in the cadillac lineup...  A 3.6 ecoboost i think it is.  That will prolly be the beginning engine platform for the top tier vettes in the future.

yup ....small displacement v6 makes 10000x more sense than stupid clunky heavy slow v8

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

oh stop it buttcocks .....the c7r is chevy's best state of the art multi-million dollar platform. It is being killed by the gt on every track.

C7R debuted in 2014.  Typical gm to release outdated shit the minute it is pretty much released.  State of the art 5.5 v8 isnt that impressive either.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

C7R debuted in 2014.  Typical gm to release outdated shit the minute it is pretty much released.  State of the art 5.5 v8 isnt that impressive either.

It was a good try ...bankrupt companies should probably not be spending money on race cars either way. I mean the taxpayers didnt cough up all those billions so GM could win on race day

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Ford finally got there shit together by the sounds of it. Wonder what took them so long?

That's the biggest problem with the Ford. I watched some of the race and it is the worst sounding car on the track. Almost as bad as a cat turbo. :news: We'll see if they hold together for the full 24. 

leave it to a yamaha guy to focus on sound over performance .......its like a fucking musician picking out his guitar based on what color gig bag it comes with :lol: fucking faggot

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Maybe GM should have just went bankrupt. Must be some embarrassing that the 6.2 Silverado gets its ass handed to it by a little 2.7 Ecoboost from 0 to 60 :lol2:

an ecoboost is not a good match for the 6.2 ......the 6.2 is more aimed at competing with Fords NA 5.0

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

an ecoboost is not a good match for the 6.2 ......the 6.2 is more aimed at competing with Fords NA 5.0

But the 2.7 still kicks all there asses from 0 to 60 . Fastest truck from zero to sixty out there is the 2.7

Edited by Ebsell

So Ford gets to say they win with a hand built car that nobody can buy that isn't even really a Ford and it really shouldn't even be in the same class as the other GT cars :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

So Ford gets to say they win with a hand built car that nobody can buy that isn't even really a Ford and it really shouldn't even be in the same class as the other GT cars :lmao: 

I gotta say momo ......your inability to understand why saturns and oldsmobiles would still be listed in a 10 year car study really does show how fucking stupid you are.....your above commentary really isnt all that surprising. You are fucking dull normal and a fucking liar 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I gotta say momo ......your inability to understand why saturns and oldsmobiles would still be listed in a 10 year car study really does show how fucking stupid you are.....your above commentary really isnt all that surprising. You are fucking dull normal and a fucking liar 

What the flying fuck are you drooling on yourself about now Bipolarhooknose? :flush: 

On 6/17/2016 at 10:47 PM, f7ben said:

Well my stupid greasey dago friend.....the answer to that is millions of dollars for each car. Does your stupid ass think chevy trots out a stock fucking corvette for lemans lolz

Hey stupid the ZO6 C7 is a $115,000.00 car.

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2015/07/chevy-dealer-lists-2016-chevrolet-corvette-z06-c7-r-edition-for-115k-ebay-find/

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yah ....and the Ford Focus is a 17,000$ car .......what the fuck does any of that have to do with a Ford GT or a Chevy C7R

GM has had three bone stock street legal cars hit 10's.

ford has zero :( 

gm even did it with an NA car. Ford through the best boosted engine they had and ended up at mid 11's :(

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

Momo gets it.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yah ....and the Ford Focus is a 17,000$ car .......what the fuck does any of that have to do with a Ford GT or a Chevy C7R

The corvette is a 1/4 the price and has been punching the fggt in the vagina most of the season... I'm guessing that's what he meant.

19 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Not even a single corvette in their classes are on the lead lap anymore.  All done for gm from here on out in these types of races until they put an ecoboost in the vette.  They have an ecoboost in the cadillac lineup...  A 3.6 ecoboost i think it is.  That will prolly be the beginning engine platform for the top tier vettes in the future.

small penis guys will buy the lt1 in vettes in the future.  Guys that want to go fast will buy the ecoboost vettes

Ecoboost is actually just a GM engine from the late 70's.

7 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

The corvette is a 1/4 the price and has been punching the fggt in the vagina most of the season... I'm guessing that's what he meant.

The Corvette is just an incredible value, Ford doesn't even have anything close.

• Gold Member

Ford gt won lemans....  Looks like ford finished 1,3,4 with a ferrari spoiling a 1,2,3 finish.

either way.  merica!!!!  

You can almost guarantee Gm starts monday on working on getting an ecoboost v6 for the vette!!!

Edited by BOHICA

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The Corvette is just an incredible value, Ford doesn't even have anything close.

AND THERE IT IS!  BING FUCKING O!  See we do agree on things.

Nothing funnier than somebody bragging up and shit talking an OEM's, $500,000 race car because they own their $24,000 truck.  :lol:

And the next time this thread tuns into a truck drag racing thread I'm going to lobby to have it shut down.  Jesus, that type of shit makes Snowrider seem sorta intelligent.  I mean not really...but you boys see my point.

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

AND THERE IT IS!  BING FUCKING O!  See we do agree on things.

Nothing funnier than somebody bragging up and shit talking an OEM's, $500,000 race car because they own their $24,000 truck.  :lol:

And the next time this thread tuns into a truck drag racing thread I'm going to lobby to have it shut down.  Jesus, that type of shit makes Snowrider seem sorta intelligent.  I mean not really...but you boys see my point.

they are both million plus dollar race cars and Fords was better .......and my truck was 46k :lol: