Check your account email address ×

Ecoboost smashes the dick out the corvette's mouth at Lemans

Thats right .....they had to pull boost and add ballast to the Ford GT to slow it down to the Corvette C7R lap times at qualifying for Lemans. Poor stupid butthurt captain welfare nigger fudgey toyler buttcocks

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

So what? A Ford GT is gay and a POS. The only thing Ford can do is make their shit a little faster. It's still shit. vette  ftw..

No , the new GT is the pinnacle of refinement and technology. It is aesthetically far more pleasing than the vette and is just an all around better supercar.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No , the new GT is the pinnacle of refinement and technology. It is aesthetically far more pleasing than the vette and is just an all around better supercar.

No, no and no! Only a Ford boob would say that. No real car enthusiast would buy that POS...

1 minute ago, Anler said:

No, no and no! Only a Ford boob would say that. No real car enthusiast would buy that POS...

They sold out in under an hour .....next

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh I see the new Ford GT only costs $400k. I wonder what a better could do for that kind of scratch... :lol:

Ford GT's are not for Posers ....

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Thats right .....they had to pull boost and add ballast to the Ford GT to slow it down to the Corvette C7R lap times at qualifying for Lemans. Poor stupid butthurt captain welfare nigger fudgey toyler buttcocks

Was just reading on it....  They are nuetering the ford pretty good.  Adding some weight, pulling boost and giving them only 45 minutes of track time before they drop the green to get the cars sorted.  Giving other mfg more fuel capacity.  Ferrari got hit with some extra weight as well but can carry more fuel though.

congrats to porsche or corvette for winning lemans this year!!!  You cryed and complained yourself to victory.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 04nightfire said:

Mean while my ecoboost does this today 

image.jpeg

xD I hear ya. All those fancy sensors can do more harm than good sometimes. Also there is something to be said about a good old v8 screamer. I had a b5 Audi S4 and was a blast to mod and somewhat classy but its very dual personality tame on the bottom and that warp speed in boost. The z06 sounds absolutely money. Looks deadly too

z06.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

They sold out in under an hour .....next

They sold out the old GT fast to and they were a nightmare to keep running. A Corvette is good for a lot of miles before any major trouble as a rule. Let's just hope this new GT is a more reliable car than the last one 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Answer this you emasculated feyg, how much is Vette how much is a GT?