Check your account email address ×

Pfizer vaccine against Delta

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Good, the Israeli’s are one of the most highly vaccinated countries in the world.

And they are the ones telling the world your trusted shots are not very effective.link above  So there is that 

You know how to be best protected from covid?

live your life and if you pick up random colds and flus are better protected than any vaccine 

living under a rock living in fear literally makes you more at risk 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ACE said:

You know how to be best protected from covid?

live your life and if you pick up random colds and flus are better protected than any vaccine 

living under a rock living in fear literally makes you more at risk 

Have apologized to you for you having been 100% righ the whole time? Cause you were 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

And they are the ones telling the world your trusted shots are not very effective.link above  So there is that 

The Israeli government is telling you to get the vaccine. Stop trusting the msm.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The Israeli government is telling you to get the vaccine. Stop trusting the msm.

The vaccine is absolute shit if you’ve had covid ....that’s a fact 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The vaccine is absolute shit if you’ve had covid ....that’s a fact 

Correct. You have to be incredibly anti science to think otherwise 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Why is the Isreal govenment telling a guy from MN to get a non fda approved drug?

Got any links to that ? 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Ok, guess we’ll have to take your word on it.

No many many doctors have backed up this . I get it you won't see them on social media or msm they are banned for spreding acctual scientific information as apposed to social science engineering information 

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Why is the Isreal govenment telling a guy from MN to get a non fda approved drug?

Got any links to that ? 

I don’t know, you said you trusted other countries studies more than ours? I was just going along with it, you know, since it’s the same messaging. Just following your lead…. 

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No many many doctors have backed up this . I get it you won't see them on social media or msm they are banned for spreding acctual scientific information as apposed to social science engineering information 

I get it, totally. Good info.

12 hours ago, akvanden said:

I don’t know, you said you trusted other countries studies more than ours? I was just going along with it, you know, since it’s the same messaging. Just following your lead…. 

No you said Isreal is telling me to get a non fda approved shot . All I asked for was a link to that 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

No you said Isreal is telling me to get a non fda approved shot . All I asked for was a link to that 

Ah, literal vs figurative. The Israeli government is pushing for vaccines just like the American government is. You give more credence to the Israeli science/studies that aided them in that decision, I would assume.

Sorry, I tried searching “Israeli govt recommends EZRyder get vaccinated “ but I couldn’t find it.

And I can’t wait for the FDA to approve the vaccines so that can become one more moot point in the discussion. My guess is that it won’t make one bit of difference though. 

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Ah, literal vs figurative. The Israeli government is pushing for vaccines just like the American government is. You give more credence to the Israeli science/studies that aided them in that decision, I would assume.

Sorry, I tried searching “Israeli govt recommends EZRyder get vaccinated “ but I couldn’t find it.

And I can’t wait for the FDA to approve the vaccines so that can become one more moot point in the discussion. My guess is that it won’t make one bit of difference though. 

What changed?

image.thumb.png.4d7f4a1250bad1166793868e967bd63b.png