Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I make six figures bro, you're barking up the wrong tree. 

If there is a job that needs to be done, whoever does it needs to be paid enough to live. If you can't afford workers to run your business, you have a bad business plan.

And your on here badmouthing capitalism. Man you are a fake. You are exactly the shit-stirrer that I wondered if Admin is paying to keep things alive here.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nascarmike said:

And your on here badmouthing capitalism. Man you are a fake. You are exactly the shit-stirrer that I wondered if Admin is paying to keep things alive here.

Yeah I'm bad mouthing capitalism. The capitalist economy is being propped up by debt because wages have stagnated for 4 decades. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

We have 60 employees, and they're all paid enough to live, even "entry level", which are all full time. 

Well I've lived on 25k a year for quite a few years growing up, sure you can "live" on that, but can you grow, prosper, excel?? Nope..what's your yearly pay for your entry level position?? 70k??

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Having to work 6 days a week isn't the flex you think it is. 

I could work 1 day a week as I own my business.  But I like money.  So I work for it.  To get more of it.  See how that works?

• Like 3

11 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I make six figures bro, you're barking up the wrong tree. 

If there is a job that needs to be done, whoever does it needs to be paid enough to live. If you can't afford workers to run your business, you have a bad business plan.

Oh my God six figures....that isn't the flex you think it is bro.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, poopooforme said:

I could work 1 day a week as I own my business.  But I like money.  So I work for it.  To get more of it.  See how that works?

Then you aren't really a capitalist, you're labor