Check your account email address ×

The VARS system only reports 1%, estimates say as many as 500K have died from complications of these shit vaccines

They actually don’t know. The way one vaccinologist described it, they really have no clue how many people have died from it. It’s a difficult thing to figure out. 

You mean the VAERS system? Yeah lots of reliability there. Lol. The thing that always cracks me up is the morons who talk about how all the Covid numbers are BS and inflated (I agree) but then tout VAERS reports as reliable. People really can’t be the stupid can they? Yes indeed! 

• Gold Member

They don’t do covid test on those in the hospital dieing if the patient has had the vaccine.  They also will not track the amount of time from getting the vaccine to death.  They are not even attempting to link any symptoms to the vaccine which are pretty obvious

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Once Bill Gates releases the super chem-trails and the super 5G, anyone who doesn't have the Windows 11 vaccine will turn into a transgender. 

FE47E023-6E21-4098-83A4-BCFAEE0F7E7F.jpeg.6edf51e73c102c6b268afe6b20a96f19.jpeg

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Crowder said:

You mean the VAERS system? Yeah lots of reliability there. Lol. The thing that always cracks me up is the morons who talk about how all the Covid numbers are BS and inflated (I agree) but then tout VAERS reports as reliable. People really can’t be the stupid can they? Yes indeed! 

Well one of the people quoted a few times in the video was phizers head of drug testing so there is that 

45 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Once Bill Gates releases the super chem-trails and the super 5G, anyone who doesn't have the Windows 11 vaccine will turn into a transgender. 

All fun and games now I hope for your family's sake it is still just fun and games in 5 or so yrs 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

All fun and games now I hope for your family's sake it is still just fun and games in 5 or so yrs 

We’ll be fine, we’re very tremendous!!

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Well one of the people quoted a few times in the video was phizers head of drug testing so there is that 

Has nothing to do with how VAERS reports are submitted and by whom. I’ll point out the hypocrisy on either side of the vaccine arguments. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

We’ll be fine, we’re very tremendous!!

Pretty sure that was what the all women who used  Johnson and Johnson baby powder said for a few decades . Oops 

Pretty sure people popping chantex and depo and prempo and trovan on and on were saying I am sure glad phizer is around to save me . 

Not sure why any one would trust a company who litteraly has paid out billions in lawsuits and criminal fines to now this time be telling them the truth and be informing them in on all the things they are finding out as time rolls on . 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Pretty sure that was what the all women who used  Johnson and Johnson baby powder said for a few decades . Oops 

Pretty sure people popping chantex and depo and prempo and trovan on and on were saying I am sure glad phizer is around to save me . 

Not sure why any one would trust a company who litteraly has paid out billions in lawsuits and criminal fines to now this time be telling them the truth and be informing them in on all the things they are finding out as time rolls on . 

You guzzle diet moutain dew by the gallon...I’m sure the people at Pepsi have the best intentions and concern for your health. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

While any information for the govt should be questioned I have a hard time believing 500K have died from the vaccine.....yet. 

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

While any information for the govt should be questioned I have a hard time believing 500K have died from the vaccine.....yet. 

The dead bodies are all just beyond the ice wall. :news:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Definitely getting to the point, if we haven't already, where the cure is worse than the disease. 

My husband had a heart attack and died last week while eating his double bacon whopper. He was one of the 159 million vaccinated this year. It must be the damn vaccine! Where can I fill out that VAERS report? 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov.”

:lol:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You guzzle diet moutain dew by the gallon...I’m sure the people at Pepsi have the best intentions and concern for your health. 

Nop but I know the efects of that going in dobyou know the efects of phizer finest 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Lots of people you know are already dead but its being kept from you!