Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

On 9/9/2022 at 11:49 PM, racinfarmer said:

I used to think owned a well run dirt track would be something I'd like to do someday.

Having been around it for far too long, not a chance in hell.

Could be the person in charge of their FB just had it and snapped too.  Some people are good at pushing buttons.

Edit: went and stalked this shit out a bit.  They are short-trackers/sport compact.  Almost every one of them thinks they are the next coming of Sr. and they are out there racing for a living.

May be an image of 2 people, motorcycle and text

That or be in charge of track prep.  Guy in our snowmobile club did track prep at our local track and said it was never right.  Tried to keep it smooth and dry/slick for the features but couldn't always count on the weather to cooperate.

We had a real nice track (Sunnyview Speed zone) at the fairgrounds here but the promoter and County supervisor never got along.  Both sides antics sealed the fate of the track which is gone now.  

Kyle announces his move to RCR this morning at 10AM. Will it be a 3rd car or will RC buyout Reddicks contract and put Busch in the 8. My guess is that Busch is in the 8 car and Tyler gets bought out.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Kyle announces his move to RCR this morning at 10AM. Will it be a 3rd car or will RC buyout Reddicks contract and put Busch in the 8. My guess is that Busch is in the 8 car and Tyler gets bought out.

Kyle, Richard and Austin, bwahaha that ought to work well

I wish he had gone with a Ford team, they need some trucks racing

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Austin is going full time movie star next year. Kyle will be in the 3.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Austin is going full time movie star next year. Kyle will be in the 3.

Let Austin go play with the horses.  If 2/3's of the field didn't wreck at Talladega he wouldn't be in the playoffs.  Would have rather see Truex in the playoffs 

• Like 3

Shrub in the 8, Dillon stays in the 3 and RC says he has another charter and car for Reddick to drive next season. He also gave Kyle a watch during the presser as an extra bonus.🤣🤣👍🏼

50 minutes ago, Doug said:

Michael Waltrip 1990 Busch wreck at Bristol

I've seen the remnants of that car in person down at Talladega. 

• Like 1

I think RCR will be good for Kyle. Hell I might even root for the guy now. The reset button worked wonders for his brother. I couldn't stand Kurt years ago but he is a totally different person now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think RCR will be good for Kyle. Hell I might even root for the guy now. The reset button worked wonders for his brother. I couldn't stand Kurt years ago but he is a totally different person now.

I agree…he had alot of years at JGR…it was overdue.👊🏻

• Like 1