Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

What you think is keeping Kyle Busch from signing with a team?  Is he to expensive?  Is it his past behavior and sponsors are shying away?   Is he looking for percent of ownership for the long term? Or??

10 hours ago, Doug said:

What you think is keeping Kyle Busch from signing with a team?  Is he to expensive?  Is it his past behavior and sponsors are shying away?   Is he looking for percent of ownership for the long term? Or??

I think it's already a done deal. Just a matter of getting all of the ducks in a row for the truck team switch to Chevy. Maybe I'm reaching :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, nascarmike said:

Childress???

2 hours ago, ckf said:

It's Childress then they could be waiting on Kurt's decision/announcement on retirement?? Could be Kaulig.

I’m going with Childress as well.👊🏻🇺🇸

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m going with Childress as well.👊🏻🇺🇸

After Richard beat on his head couple years ago when he took Richard's truck out at Kansas.  That would also be a little revenge on Toyota for taking 8 driver

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Doug said:

After Richard beat on his head couple years ago when he took Richard's truck out at Kansas.  That would also be a little revenge on Toyota for taking 8 driver

Despite the fact that I’m not an Austin Dillon fan I have a growing appreciation for RC and what he has done for the sport..he started with not much and paid his dues.👊🏻🇺🇸😎

• Like 2