Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

Quick tidbit.  All cars for road courses are required to show up at the track with windshield wipers, defroster and mud flaps.  The windshield wiper is actually mounted on the inside of the lexan windshield and the mud flaps can be removed the day of the race if there is no chance of rain.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

got busy and forgot to make picks. I've only watched a handful of laps since April. I dont know why but I'm just less interested.

Still like Nascar, just not enought to keep me from doing other things.:ashamed:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

got busy and forgot to make picks. I've only watched a handful of laps since April. I dont know why but I'm just less interested.

Still like Nascar, just not enought to keep me from doing other things.:ashamed:

I usually DVR it and watch on Sunday night. Not having to watch commercials is priceless, lol.

• Like 2

I’m actually enjoying this season more than I have the last few…the new car has been a bit of a wild card.👍🏼🇺🇸

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m actually enjoying this season more than I have the last few…the new car has been a bit of a wild card.👍🏼🇺🇸

It is nice to see so many 1st time winners this year :thumbsup:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Doug said:

An interesting twist to yesterday's race would have been to have turn one an either or on the lanes the drivers could have taken.  

Ross gave it the ole college try or was he looking for a watermelon?  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

North Wilkesboro is back!

85FE0A54-B4E5-4658-A1C4-3707FC9C798F.thumb.png.63dfd19ff046953a588ce112c8d3cfec.png

Jr is going to be racing a late model at Wilkesboro at some point.

We tried to get tickets years ago when we were in the area. Of course they were sold out. For some reason my memory is saying that Robert Pressley was on the pole that Sunday. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, ckf said:

Jr is going to be racing a late model at Wilkesboro at some point.

We tried to get tickets years ago when we were in the area. Of course they were sold out. For some reason my memory is saying that Robert Pressley was on the pole that Sunday. 

Very cool…I ordered this today….

1F48393C-C2D7-4C01-A045-C2882E0204BA.thumb.png.ccaf3f06a6b330efb1359bbae0174f9a.png

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Screenshot_20220803-134655_Facebook.jpg

Damn…the longer this goes the more I think he’s done.😔

21 minutes ago, Turbo Kitty said:

MIS this weekend, I pick Lug nuts to win it, Team Penske#22

Good pick and I’m curious to see how the new car races on that 2 mile oval…hopefully multiple grooves and alot of passing.👊🏻😎🇺🇸

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn…the longer this goes the more I think he’s done.😔

Hard to say. When I first heard about his concussion I figured he was gone for good. But then I think, he has no kids, his wife left him in the spring. WTH else is he gonna do?

I say he's back in a car for the last couple races this season then comes back next season.

Either that or he done and goes off to hang with his buddy Ronnie the limo driver by the pool.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Hard to say. When I first heard about his concussion I figured he was gone for good. But then I think, he has no kids, his wife left him in the spring. WTH else is he gonna do?

I say he's back in a car for the last couple races this season then comes back next season.

Either that or he done and goes off to hang with his buddy Ronnie the limo driver by the pool.

I was thinking done but not by his own choice….at some point he’ll be in the broadcast booth full time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I am calling Shrub in the #45 for 2023.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was thinking done but not by his own choice….at some point he’ll be in the broadcast booth full time.

He'll finish out the year since he has a medical pass to run for the championship.  Kyle Busch in the 45 car next year with select races for Tye Gibbs in the 18 and a full schedule for him in 2024

2 hours ago, Doug said:

He'll finish out the year since he has a medical pass to run for the championship.  Kyle Busch in the 45 car next year with select races for Tye Gibbs in the 18 and a full schedule for him in 2024

No 

Logano, Jones, McDowell 

Had to save a screenshot…..😁

My 2 teams both made the Big Loser list.

918BDBF6-B732-469C-9665-9A7F26FDF71D.png

• Haha 2