Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, irv said:

Bobby East Dies: Top NASCAR Driver Stabbed To Death In California By Transient, Was 37.

https://deadline.com/2022/07/bobby-east-dead-stabbed-by-transient-in-westminster-1235065170/ 

I saw that earlier…what a fucked deal that is…so sad.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I saw that earlier…what a fucked deal that is…so sad.

I agree. The perp was also accused of stabbing another person at the same gas station but it doesn't say how long ago. What a waste. :sad:

Millsap was also accused of stabbing another man at the 76 gas station before the East attack

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Looks like the police saved the taxpayers a lot of money and blasted his ass away.

https://www.westminster-ca.gov/Home/Components/News/News/288/269

Sounds like they are still looking for the POS.

• Like 2

SRX racing on dirt tonight at I-55 Raceway in Pevely, MO…1/3 mile track.👊🏻🇺🇸
Ken Schrader is in the field…he owns the joint as well.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

On a lighter note…..

05F6D413-60AE-417C-BA65-4B76E45C88D7.thumb.jpeg.a4008ea7e59d0727c81527acfb2c4281.jpeg

Seen Richard a number of times and the guy is truly a class act.  Some of the younger drivers really need a lesson from him.

Edited by Doug
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like they are still looking for the POS.

Cops shot Him and he died later. 

Fucking piece of shit. California is like a 3rd world Country now, no clue why anyone with his fame still lives there :(

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Doug said:

Seen Richard a number of times and the guy is truly a class act.  Some of the younger drivers really need a lesson from him.

I listened to an interview Dave Moody did with The King a few weeks ago…it was really good and yes he comes across as a class act for sure.

21 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Cops shot Him and he died later. 

Fucking piece of shit. California is like a 3rd world Country now, no clue why anyone with his fame still lives there :(

Another pay wall but if one is quick you can read enough of it to know the Police did indeed kill the guy. 

https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/07/16/anaheim-police-shoot-at-westminster-homicide-suspect/ 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Kurt Busch, Amirola, Keselowski

Keselowski has to have 1 good finish this season right?

I think I picked Brad too. He usually runs well at NH and qualified well. We'll see.....

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Kurt Busch, Amirola, Keselowski

Keselowski has to have 1 good finish this season right?

Bad Brad looking good.👍🏼

Sounds like the Chicago Street Course is a go starting next season….hope that doesn’t spell the end of the Road America race.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like the Chicago Street Course is a go starting next season….hope that doesn’t spell the end of the Road America race.

Hopefully they just take the date from a track that has 2 race dates a year. The road courses are some of the best races of the season.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh boy.  I see this as being a shitshow getting the haulers, coaches and even our 5th wheel trailer in and out of there.

At each even they have security in the garage area at night and even explosive sniffing dogs.  This will be interesting.

37 minutes ago, ckf said:

Hopefully they just take the date from a track that has 2 race dates a year. The road courses are some of the best races of the season.

I could not agree more but all the scuttlebutt leading up to this was that Road America and Chicago are basically the same market which is ludicrous IMO but so far all the rumors have been true.🫣

23 minutes ago, Doug said:

Oh boy.  I see this as being a shitshow getting the haulers, coaches and even our 5th wheel trailer in and out of there.

At each even they have security in the garage area at night and even explosive sniffing dogs.  This will be interesting.

Total shitshow and a bad move in my humble opinion. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Here’s the layout…4th of July Weekend…

82F632A5-B633-4954-A3B4-E3882AFFB2FA.thumb.jpeg.e952e0fa20aba32b73b79c381ec32203.jpeg

LOL already got a message from our boss that nobody is required to work this race and nobody should quit.  

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Looks like it is.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/motor/2022/07/19/nascar-replacing-road-america-cup-race-chicago-street-course/10092400002/

Edited by nascarmike
  • Confused 1