Check your account email address ×

** Official DOW 30,000 and TNW Challenge Thread **

15 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's why I'm a baller. I don't spend it, I let it grow. 

Wrong even middle management don't do a Mexicans delivery guys job . 

He'll a Mexican roofer dose not even do that work that is the deff of broke ass nig .

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Out here in God's country.  This is the view I have from my deck as I check out my TNW.  Although I will admit, my wood pile needs work.

image.thumb.png.d0ce025bd7babcefca3d1ee4eaaebffe.png

Very nice :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've probably made more in the last two days, than you ragamuffins will make all year. :quaqmire:

But u didn't!!! You have no money !!!

18 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I just didn't want to deal with roofers this year, you broke-ass bitch. 

The ones I did call/ came up, all sucked. I didn't like any of the bastards. I'll find a good outfit next year. 

Ballers don't even directly deal with people who work on there house . They have guys like me on contract  who take care of all there property needs . But again you don't even know a baller let alone live a life remotely close to one 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Ballers don't even directly deal with people who work on there house . They have guys like me on contract  who take care of all there property needs . But again you don't even know a baller let alone live a life remotely close to one 

A buddy stopped by today. He offered to help me re-roof the porch and the garage. I told him next spring we'll see if it's a go. 

Yes, financially/TNW speaking, I am a baller.   :quaqmire:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

A buddy stopped by today. He offered to help me re-roof the porch and the garage. I told him next spring we'll see if it's a go. 

Yes, financially/TNW speaking, I am a baller.   :quaqmire:

Wrong if you were even close to a baller 18k for asset maintenence is nothing . Not even a prethought put in to it . Broke ass night fret over 18k to limp along there run down asset . Broke ass chumps let a assets roof get to the point of mandatory repair ballers have people who deal with that sort of bull shit long before it becomes a issue . Like I said you don't even know a baller let alone have even what one spends in a quarter on asset maint alone . 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Wrong if you were even close to a baller 18k for asset maintenence is nothing . Not even a prethought put in to it . Broke ass night fret over 18k to limp along there run down asset . Broke ass chumps let a assets roof get to the point of mandatory repair ballers have people who deal with that sort of bull shit long before it becomes a issue . Like I said you don't even know a baller let alone have even what one spends in a quarter on asset maint alone . 

Wrong. You don't know my situation, as far as expenses, and ownership goes. I'm a huge baller. I have about 6 cans of empty glop in my garage. Half of it is on my pants. I'm YUUUGE!!

Talking to a bud today. He said he can't get anybody to replace his gas-fired, hot air furnace. 

Tradesmen around here aren't even answering messages left. They are swamped with work. He's gonna try replacing it himself. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Wrong. You don't know my situation, as far as expenses, and ownership goes. I'm a huge baller. I have about 6 cans of empty glop in my garage. Half of it is on my pants. I'm YUUUGE!!

Like I said ballers don't deal with petty home shit . Even upper middle class just pick up the phone and get shit done before somtbing becomes a issue . Broke ass popers put shit off till damage is starting to show then patch it 1/2 ass then self till it causes more issues and ends up costing more time and money that just taking care of your asset before it becomes a prob . Just reality and you thinking you are anything but a cheep ass waiting on your next govenment check is laughable 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Talking to a bud today. He said he can't get anybody to replace his gas-fired, hot air furnace. 

Tradesmen around here aren't even answering messages left. They are swamped with work. He's gonna try replacing it himself. 

Again another broke ass chump waiting till the last second to deal with a situation that sounds like it is way overdue . I am having 2 furnaces 2 a coils 2 2 condensers and a air excanger replaced at a account in 2 week's . I booked them for the home owner in mid AUG . Owner will prob never see a worker on his property .why because he is a real baller and has no need to deal with that shit he only needs to get a invoice sent to his assistant 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Again another broke ass chump waiting till the last second to deal with a situation that sounds like it is way overdue . I am having 2 furnaces 2 a coils 2 2 condensers and a air excanger replaced at a account in 2 week's . I booked them for the home owner in mid AUG . Owner will prob never see a worker on his property .why because he is a real baller and has no need to deal with that shit he only needs to get a invoice sent to his assistant 

OK, so I'm cheap and rich.   :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No cheep . Rich people acctualy want to protect there assets hell even comfortable people understand asset maintenance is part of life and try to be ahead of the game . Poor want to be popers let assets get to the point of disrepair because they don't understand money and assets yet 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If he is as cheap and broke as you are they just say fuck it !!

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Only huge because of the roof patch bloat.  If you had any net worth by the time you were 30 you would never do that type of labor again.

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nope, just broke.

20 hours ago, The One said:

Nah , you just dont have any money !!!

20 hours ago, The One said:

If he is as cheap and broke as you are they just say fuck it !!

18 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I hear poopfucker550 does shitty work for for cheap.  

18 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Only huge because of the roof patch bloat.  If you had any net worth by the time you were 30 you would never do that type of labor again.

Nope, just broke.

I'm loaded, and a Yuuge baller. 

You two faggots are broke.

DeepFaggen and THE GAY ONE.

It must suck to be you!!   :owned:

16 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm loaded, and a Yuuge baller. 

You two faggots are broke.

DeepFaggen and THE GAY ONE.

It must suck to be you!!   :owned:

I have more equity in my house than your TNW.  My income last year is more than your TNW.  All 3 of my properties are worth more than your land + hovel even if you owned it all.  You are useless lying old man who doesn't own shit...but keeps claiming too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I have more equity in my house than your TNW.  My income last year is more than your TNW.  All 3 of my properties are worth more than your land + hovel even if you owned it all.  You are useless lying old man who doesn't own shit...but keeps claiming too.

Doubtful.   When uncle snotty comes into the fidelity office they send one of the secretaries over to blow him and then he meets with the VP.