Check your account email address ×

What happens to real terrorists who attack the Capitol?

• Platinum Contributing Member

They get pardoned by Bill Clinton on behalf of Jerry Nadler.   Oh then become part of BLM leadership.  :lmao:

https://www.newswars.com/1983-flashback-top-blm-associate-detonated-bomb-in-us-capitol-building/

Any person who simply walked the halls of the US Capitol Building during last week’s protest is being labeled a “domestic terrorist” by the American establishment.

However, in 1983, a pair of left-wing terrorists detonated a bomb in the U.S. Capitol Building only for the two criminals to be pardoned on behalf of House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler and then-President Bill Clinton.

The explosion, which took place just outside the Senate chamber, also blew the door off Democrat Leader Robert Byrd’s office.

Byrd was once an “Exalted Cyclops” in the KKK and was a close friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

So, why would Bill pardon a pair of domestic terrorists who nearly killed his dear friend?

A 1983 report by the Washington Post says the bomb also tore apart “the Republican Cloakroom.”

“An explosion left piles of rubble just outside the doors to the Senate chamber, blowing out a wall partition and windows, ripping through the Republican Cloakroom, and damaging several works of art on the second floor. The bomb appeared to have been placed on or under a window well seat in a corridor leading to the Senate chamber,” the article explained.

The estimated damage cost was $1 million… in 1983!

The people convicted for committing the attack, Linda Evans and Susan Rosenberg, each only served 16 years of their sentences.

The women were a part of a group called M19 that was “an offshoot” of the communist Weather Underground of the 1970s.

“The Weatherman” are connected to Barack Obama via Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

Ayers even joked about being the ghostwriter of Obama’s autobiography “Dreams of My Father.”

Smithsonian Magazine reported, “Over the course of a 20-month span in 1983 and 1984, M19 also bombed an FBI office, the Israel Aircraft Industries building, and the South African consulate in New York, D.C.’s Fort McNair and Navy Yard (which they hit twice.)”

Currently, Rosenberg serves as the vice-chair of the board of directors of Thousand Currents.

According to Thousand Currents’ website, the group “provides the legal and administrative framework to enable BLM to fulfill its mission.”

Americans need to brush up on their history.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

It was the Democrat's though, so it was for the good for the nation and the moral thing to do. Nothing to see here.

Edited by CFM

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So it’s OK to destroy the capitol building….nice.

Apparently depends on which way they vote in your mind

Dem= they have a right to protests and destroy public and private property, take innocent lives, commit arson and theft

Republican= they waved the American flag!! Shoot them now!! 

Ffs, can you lack any more morals mc??

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 2

The FBI has arrested 500 people for Jan. 6.  

I still think, but I can't say for sure that Mo Brooks, Rudy's gums, lips and teeth, and Donny Flair and Junior's Hair, might still get the BIG I !!  

BIG I..........for       INDICTMENT!!!!!

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Perhaps Hunter Biden will pardon the insurectionists in 2035? 

With the way he lives/lived he'll be lucky to be alive by then.  

On 6/28/2021 at 3:18 PM, Mainecat said:

So it’s OK to destroy the capitol building….nice.

Did you read the article or would that be to big of a kick in the cunt for  your marching orders? 

• Like 1

I know many of you justify the CAPITOL ATTACK, because you love TRUMP'S stand on ABORTION, RELIGION, and GUNS. 

That's the REAL REASON you love TRump, no other reason. Deep down, you all know he's a fraud. 

The Capitol Police should have OPENED FIRE on that crowd. Not just Ashley Babbit's cunt, but all of them.

She went there to be tough, she got her fukkin answer. 

That's OK, you guys can keep defending that MUDEROUS ATTACK on the Capitol, I can't stop you.

I'm just sitting back, and watching how the fukkers are getting arrested and charged.

I'm waiting for the BIG FISH to be held up!!

Donny, Rudy, Junior and MO!!  Just like a largemouth bass, held up by the fukkin gills! 

Not many of us defend it. However, many of us talk about how big clowns like you try to make it out to be something it wasn't.

Your a racist and sexist leftist CLOWN. Not much, if anything,  you say means anything.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's OK, you guys can keep defending that MUDEROUS ATTACK on the Capitol, I can't stop you.

I'm just sitting back, and watching how the fukkers are getting arrested and charged.

I'm waiting for the BIG FISH to be held up!!

Donny, Rudy, Junior and MO!!  Just like a largemouth bass, held up by the fukkin gills! 

:lol: Calm down MC! 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

The Capitol Police should have OPENED FIRE on that crowd. Not just Ashley Babbit's cunt, but all of them.

She went there to be tough, she got her fukkin answer. 

You where a cop ?

1 hour ago, CFM said:

Not many of us defend it. However, many of us talk about how big clowns like you try to make it out to be something it wasn't.

Your a racist and sexist leftist CLOWN. Not much, if anything,  you say means anything.

I can buy and sell your dopey ass. Ya' know why? 'Cause I'm smarter than you, that's why!!!  

You phony piece of shit.

I'd like to throw you out of my truck onto Blue Hill Ave. some night, and see how big your mouth is then.