Check your account email address ×

Biden whispers -- and right-wing media goes nuts, claiming he's "compromised" or an "alien"

Biden whispers -- and right-wing media goes nuts, claiming he's "compromised" or an "alien"

https://www.salon.com/2021/06/25/biden-whispers--and-right-wing-media-goes-nuts-claiming-hes-compromised-or-an-alien/ 

By ZACHARY PETRIZZO 
PUBLISHED JUNE 25, 2021 7:43PM (EDT) 

uring President Biden's White House press conference on Thursday, he whispered a response to a reporter's question — an apparent attempt to appear patient after having lost his cool last week in an exchange with CNN reporter Kaitlan Collins. 

Biden's whisper prompted an immediate freakout on right-wing media, where various commentators utterly lacking in medical qualifications diagnosed the president with "dementia," suggested that he was "compromised" and even hinted he might be an "alien" and there were reasons to be frightened of him. 

Salon has compiled some of the most outlandish claims made across right-wing programming over the past 24 hours, which appear to play into a more significant messaging push in the conservative media ecosystem, which has had difficulty stigmatizing Biden effectively amid the broad popularity of many of his proposals. Many of the pundits heard or watched by millions of conservative-leaning Americans every day have seized on whispering as evidence that Biden's mental health is diminished, albeit in an unspecified way. 

"And to lean forward and, you know, whisper your answers kinda leads me to believe that there is some level of dementia," Fox News contributor Sean Duffy said on Friday morning. 

Right-wing radio host Sebastian Gorka, who often proclaims himself to be a "doctor" but is definitely not a physician, responded on his radio show: "He's not functioning, guys!" 

Former Trump White House adviser Steve Bannon floated the idea on his "War Room: Pandemic" podcast, alongside Boris Epshteyn, that the whispering suggests Biden is now an "alien." 

"By any objective measure, the man is clearly compromised," Fox News host Dan Bongino told Sean Hannity on Thursday night, going on to say that whispering was a "serious issue." 

Exactly why right-wing TV hosts like Duffy and Bongino feel qualified to opine on the president's mental condition is not clear. Neither of them possesses medical training or certification of any kind. 

The hits kept on coming. Former Republican Senate campaign staffer Matt Whitlock tweeted, "This is nuts." Conservative Mediaite editor Caleb Howe said, "This is painful." Rep. Andy Biggs, a far-right Arizona Republican and "Stop the Steal" supporter, remarked, "'Creepy' Joe just took on a new meaning." 

"What an utter embarrassment he is," said Fox News host Steve Hilton of the president. Fox News contributor Sara Carter asked rhetorically: "Listen to Biden and let me know if you're feeling scared." Exactly what we might be scared about, Carter did not specify. 

This latest anti-whispering campaign arrives after many previous right-wing attempts to characterize Biden in damaging terms have fallen flat. As the Atlantic's McKay Coppins noted in a recent feature article, neither right-wing commentators nor the conservative publishing industry have yet "figured out how to turn the new president into a compelling villain." 

Watch Salon's supercut video above, via YouTube. 
Edited by Mainecat

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha....Epic Trolling from Sleepy Joe!!!!!😂😂

in swoops MCjr to back up MCsr, what a pair, haven't been the same since boyrider left the site. 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

"He" got "them" 1.9 TRILLION DOLLARS...

No wonder he whispered cuz he just fucked what tax payers there are for 1 point 9 TRILLION DOLLARS.  Holy fuck man

It’s just mind boggling and at this point it might as well be Monopoly Money.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

in swoops MCjr to back up MCsr, what a pair, haven't been the same since boyrider left the site. 

Oh FFS you grumpy old fuckstain I was just messing around but you sure are a good old step and fetch it...Mr. Go Along to Get Along.😂

BTW the “boy rider” shit is weird....sounds like you are projecting. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh FFS you grumpy old fuckstain I was just messing around bit you sure are a good old step and fetch it.😂

pull out the old tampon, flush the sand out, apply some monastat 7 and your sore pussy might feel better, other than that fuck off you miserable fucking POS. don't you ever get tired of being a bloody cunt?:news:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

5 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

pull out the old tampon, flush the sand out, apply some monastat 7 and your sore pussy might feel better, other than that fuck off you miserable fucking POS. don't you ever get tired of being a bloody cunt?:news:

You’re as senile as old Joe...you don’t like it when your bullshit gets smacked back in your face..oh well!😂
I barely say shit here anymore but I’m certainly not going take any lip from the the likes of you...go eat some prunes and lay down Methusalah.😂👍🏿

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re as senile as old Joe...you don’t like it when your bullshit gets smacked back in your face..oh well!😂
I barely say shit here anymore but I’m certainly not going take any lip from the the likes of you...go eat some prunes and lay down Methusalah.😂👍🏿

fuck off you asshole you have made numerous comments on my posts you whiney fucking looser, you are the whipping boy on at least 2 sites and are mere entertainment to me much like MCcrybaby,  I am confident you would not say the same the same shit in person as you do online pussy, if your trying to be the next toolkit you need to up your game you bait is stale

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

"He" got "them" 1.9 TRILLION DOLLARS...

No wonder he whispered cuz he just fucked what tax payers there are for 1 point 9 TRILLION DOLLARS.  Holy fuck man

no he did not he has said over and over this bill will not get his signature unless it accompanied by the dems wish list , all last week was the set up for the mo to come how rep dont care about the bill because they wont add this to it 

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

no he did not he has said over and over this bill will not get his signature unless it accompanied by the dems wish list , all last week was the set up for the mo to come how rep dont care about the bill because they wont add this to it 

And that is exactly why this bill won’t get done.  It’s all theatrics, just like the student loan debt being forgiven.  Washington is like a broken record.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

fuck off you asshole you have made numerous comments on my posts you whiney fucking looser, you are the whipping boy on at least 2 sites and are mere entertainment to me much like MCcrybaby,  I am confident you would not say the same the same shit in person as you do online pussy, if your trying to be the next toolkit you need to up your game you bait is stale

I’m confident that I absolutely would say it to your face...anything else Wilford? 🤣
BTW the whipping boy on two sites thing is something you heard here but of course you repeat it like the good little follower you are...bravo! 

D4F08975-3641-416F-B6CB-C8ACB445F244.jpeg.dfa5d808df21aab9b3867f91ac8e30ce.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m confident that I absolutely would say it to your face...anything else Wilford? 🤣
BTW the whipping boy on two sites thing is something you heard here but of course you repeat it like the good little follower you are...bravo! 

D4F08975-3641-416F-B6CB-C8ACB445F244.jpeg.dfa5d808df21aab9b3867f91ac8e30ce.jpeg

I rest my case whipping boy:news:

• Haha 1