Check your account email address ×

President Biden received a 56 percent approval rating in a recent Fox News poll. 

FOX NEWS??

President Biden received a 56 percent approval rating in a recent Fox News poll. 

The number marks a slight increase from the 54 percent who approved of his performance in April and May. The poll also found 43 percent of voters disapprove of his performance. 

Sixty-four percent of those surveyed approved of Biden's handling of the coronavirus pandemic, including 4 in 10 Republicans and 9 in 10 Democrats, while 34 percent disapproved. 

Biden’s handling of the pandemic has been his best issue overall in polls. The high approval rating for the pandemic comes as many states have fully reopened for business and millions across the country have been fully vaccinated. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/559968-biden-gets-56-percent-approval-rating-in-fox-news-poll

• Haha 1

I think he just got some kind of big spending agreement with the Pubes. 

He's still a goofinator, but I'll take ANYTHING BUT TRUMP.      :thumb: 

Edited by Guest

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think he just got some kind of big spending agreement with the Pubes. 

He's still a goofinator, but I'll take ANYTHING BUT TRUMP.      :thumb: 

Read it close, it's a 56% approval on "handling of the pandemic" since he didn't have to actually anything but let it roll since Trump already had everything in place and people getting it done. 

This thread is nothing but MC propaganda and Biden receiving a participation trophy from fox..:lol:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Read it close, it's a 56% approval on "handling of the pandemic" since he didn't have to actually anything but let it roll since Trump already had everything in place and people getting it done. 

This thread is nothing but MC propaganda and Biden receiving a participation trophy from fox..:lol:

No fucktard read the link you dumb fucking imbecile….here wait I will show you a fuckin photo you dumb twat.

ITS JOB PERFORMANCE

279DEFB6-033A-4B9C-A735-3F8378AD97C0.jpeg

• Haha 1

Every government, everywhere, rains money down on the masses, for re election.

Even when a "fiscally conservative" government gets into power, they always seem to be anything but fiscally conservative.

Our "fiscally conservative governments" as well.

Us up here too.

No one in power wants to give the masses the bad news. We are broke, we each owe tens of thousands of dollars.

Much easier to say, the credit card still has money we can spend!

55 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

We're all screwed!!   :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm gonna' start getting some 4" chimney pipe for this camp stove I got, and try to set it up for emergency, in case there's no oil or electric for a long time!!

Nothing would surprise me!!

Stockpile some SPAM, water, ammo, etc.

When the shit hits the fan...................it's too late.  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

So what.   The guy is an obvious dumb fuck.  You would have to be retarded to believe he is good president. 

MC's proven that time after time after time....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

FOX NEWS??

The number marks a slight increase from the 54 percent who approved of his performance in April and May. The poll also found 43 percent of voters disapprove of his performance. 

Sixty-four percent of those surveyed approved of Biden's handling of the coronavirus pandemic, including 4 in 10 Republicans and 9 in 10 Democrats, while 34 percent disapproved. 

Biden’s handling of the pandemic has been his best issue overall in polls. The high approval rating for the pandemic comes as many states have fully reopened for business and millions across the country have been fully vaccinated. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/559968-biden-gets-56-percent-approval-rating-in-fox-news-poll

Lol his handling of the pandemic . What did he do finish passing out the Trump vaccine to who ever wanted it ? What were his approvel numbers on other issues 

2 hours ago, Plissken said:

The bar is so low following Trump, it’s easy to get good approval numbers now.  

It's really funny listening to the people who want change and want budget cuts, but in all reality they would be fucked if it happened.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

56%……Fox News Poll? Lol

Trumps never went over 49%

So now fox news is reliable source??

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

56%……Fox News Poll? Lol

Trumps never went over 49%

56% on his handling of the pandemic . That was the question asked. So again even a retard like Joe would have a hard time fucking up the rollout Trump already had in started because he had the forsite to do what Joe said was impossible during the campaign . 

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

MC, Post a list of what Biden has done.

Well he put the vice president in charge of the border crisis he created and today is tge first time she is acctualy going down to see the shit show Joe personally  created. Because how dose the saying go ? 

Oh that's right words have consequences. 

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

MC, Post a list of what Biden has done.

LOL.  Do you really expect an answer?  If you get one it will be a cut and paste from some left leaning article he finds from forums on DU

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

So now fox news is reliable source??

They certainly know how to click bait fools. :lol: 

He will never realize it.  He has no independent thought or self awareness. 

MC: FOX NEWS LIES and their viewers are the dumbest people on the planet.

MC: Hey!  look I found visiting the fox news channel...............OHHH, I am so going own the forum.  

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

56% on his handling of the pandemic . That was the question asked. So again even a retard like Joe would have a hard time fucking up the rollout Trump already had in started because he had the forsite to do what Joe said was impossible during the campaign . 

You can’t read the link as well…not surprised at your low mental ability.

Just now, Cold War said:

They certainly know how to click bait fools. :lol: 

He will never realize it.  He has no independent thought or self awareness. 

MC: FOX NEWS LIES and their viewers are the dumbest people on the planet.

MC: Hey!  look I found visiting the fox news channel...............OHHH, I am so going own the forum.  

Fox News has been shit for yrs . The Murdock family fucked it up to the point of not even worth watching.  And there shit has filtered to all the locals as well 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You can’t read the link as well…not surprised at your low mental ability.

Sixty-four percent of those surveyed approved of Biden's handling of the coronavirus pandemic, including 4 in 10 Republicans and 9 in 10 Democrats, while 34 percent disapproved. 

Biden’s handling of the pandemic has been his best issue overall in polls. The high approval rating for the pandemic comes as many states have fully reopened for business and millions across the country have been fully vaccinated. 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1