Check your account email address ×

Data suggests likely link between the rones vaccine and heart issues according to the CDC

55 minutes ago, BadaBing444 said:

More stuff coming out daily.  In Israel they are seeing blood disorders and now the WHO is recommending that children should not get vaccinated.

Is there a link for that anywhere? I also read, by Ace, they are also not recommending the vaccine to anyone who has already had covid. Not that I doubt you guys at all, I'd just like to read it from a reliable source as it will go along ways in my argument with some people. 

32 minutes ago, irv said:

Is there a link for that anywhere? I also read, by Ace, they are also not recommending the vaccine to anyone who has already had covid. Not that I doubt you guys at all, I'd just like to read it from a reliable source as it will go along ways in my argument with some people. 

Follow Alex.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, irv said:

53EBF89A-046C-4710-9B9F-C86F943ACEBF.jpeg

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think they’re relatively open about the fact that for the first while the vaccine makes you more susceptible to covid 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing to see.

There is zero testing data for children at all according to a top vaccinologist in Canada 

the safety standard for treating children is supposed to be astronomically high but they literally have no data 

and for an illness that doesn’t affect them at all. If this illness were devastating children I could see it being worth the risk but at this point it most certainly is not 

3 hours ago, BadaBing444 said:

That’s the push now, but having an enlarged heart is still safer than getting the COVID!

1 hour ago, ACE said:

There is zero testing data for children at all according to a top vaccinologist in Canada 

the safety standard for treating children is supposed to be astronomically high but they literally have no data 

and for an illness that doesn’t affect them at all. If this illness were devastating children I could see it being worth the risk but at this point it most certainly is not 

Butbutbutbut, the Delta+ is more harmful to the younger population. You know, one of the now largest group that IS NOT vaccinated?  

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Wow even censoring there one time gods 

It's crazy and blatantly obvious what they are doing. I've posted links from reputable sources about doctor's and nurses who refuse the vaccine, about breakthrough cases, hospitalizations and deaths and face book blocks them stating they don't meet community standards??? What they really mean is, they don't want people knowing the truth nor going against the Liberal agenda. 

facebook55.jpg