Check your account email address ×

The rones is a better vaccine against the rones than the vaccine

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

Why would they even need a study for this :lol: 

A36B554B-120E-4659-A0BA-A007717418DD.jpeg

Me personally, I'm scared to death of COVID 19. 

It has been POLITICIZED like a bastard here. That having been said, I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT  MOTHERFUKKIN THING!!

If I have to wear that mask for another YEAR, I could give a rat's ass!!  Sometimes, I wear a double mask!!!  

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Me personally, I'm scared to death of COVID 19. 

It has been POLITICIZED like a bastard here. That having been said, I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT  MOTHERFUKKIN THING!!

If I have to wear that mask for another YEAR, I could give a rat's ass!!  Sometimes, I wear a double mask!!!  

You’re scared to death of everything you pussy ass bitch 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Also I’m fairly certain this is the biggest owned ever.

Fucking covid cry ass bitches wouldn’t hear any reason or logic.

When fucking common sense becomes an owned.  What have we become?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I’m certain.

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When fucking common sense becomes an owned.  What have we become?

Scared sheep.

I think I might ramp-up to this mask from now on. 

What do ya' think people will say if they see me in the super-market wearing it?  :dunno:

Don't post anything stupid.   

Treat me like the big, that I am.     

P6121270.JPG

P6121271.JPG

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Like why in the fuck would you need a vaccine for a viral illness you just had :lol: 

You are literally better protected now than with the vaccine 

27 minutes ago, ACE said:

Like why in the fuck would you need a vaccine for a viral illness you just had :lol: 

You are literally better protected now than with the vaccine 

Remember the weak ass “possibly” bullshit that they floated claiming the “vaccine” provides better protection than a natural immunal response? 

Anyone with a single functioning brain cell knew that was trash

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think I might ramp-up to this mask from now on. 

What do ya' think people will say if they see me in the super-market wearing it?  :dunno:

Don't post anything stupid.   

P6121270.JPG

P6121271.JPG

When the scamdemic first started and you couldn’t find n95s and cloth mask weren’t a thing yet I wore a p100 similar to that into stores. Felt like a retard lol. 

I've wondered about this for a while now, and last week, Glenn Beck claimed his wife had been somehow tested and the results were that she had the rona a year and a half ago, and her body is full of anti-bodies.  So she made the decision to not get the vaccine.  And I don't blame her one bit.

So why when the vaccine came out in Feb. did we no longer hear mention of testing for anti-bodies?  If this is the case heads should fucking roll right down main street Washington D.C. starting with Fauci.

I would have never got the vaccine had there been a legitimate test for anti-bodies, and I bet I ain't the only one.

Edited by hayward

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

I've wondered about this for a while now, and last week, Glenn Beck claimed his wife had been somehow tested and the results were that she had the rona a year and a half ago, and her body is full of anti-bodies.  So she made the decision to not get the vaccine.  And I don't blame her one bit.

So why when the vaccine came out in Feb. did we no longer hear mention of testing for anti-bodies?  If this is the case heads should fucking roll right down main street Washington D.C. starting with Fauci.

I would have never got the vaccine had there been a legitimate test for anti-bodies, and I bet I ain't the only one.

I’ve been harping on this for 6 months. They should be antibody testing before administering any vaccine. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, hayward said:

Yup. Not getting the vaccine because I’m pretty sure I’m already immune 

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

When the scamdemic first started and you couldn’t find n95s and cloth mask weren’t a thing yet I wore a p100 similar to that into stores. Felt like a retard lol. 

I actually saw some guy in the super-market wearing one, about a couple of months ago. 

Don't blame him one bit.

Who the fuck wants to be taken out by a fukkin virus from a fukkin lab in SHYNA!!!!!

Edited by Guest

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ve been harping on this for 6 months. They should be antibody testing before administering any vaccine. 

you and me both then.

I feel betrayed, and so should everyone else.

11 hours ago, hayward said:

you and me both then.

I feel betrayed, and so should everyone else.

The antibody testing was readily available .....also many of the worst occurrences of negative reaction to the vaccine have been amongst people who already had significant antibody presence. These fucks knew this shit and for some reason....probably simply money and control....they continued to push the narrative. We were all lied to

Edited by f7ben

As Ben just said, Antibody testing has been available for quite a while but it has not been pushed or discussed a whole lot in MSN as far as in relation to the vaccine. My wife likes to donate blood at the Red Cross. They do free antibody testing and let you know like a week later or so after you donate. My workplace was doing antibody testing if you wanted. In hindsight I probably should’ve got it done myself before I got the jab but I never did. 
  The powers that be are just pushing the everybody getting vaccinated agenda so doubt it will be discussed in mainstream news. Kind of fucked up  because people with antibodies are getting and going to be discriminated against for not being vaccinated. 

Edited by Crowder

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

I saw a dude wearing one last Sunday at market basket in Milford. He looked like a retard.

This is really pretty simple.  Our illustrious leaders (mostly led by dems who knew their sheep would follow and spread the narrative without question) led this big scare for their own means/experiment then, when it was clear their media was better than expected at scaring the shit out of everyone and meeting their purposes to control the masses, they knew they had better come up with a solution/vaccine before the natives started to turn on them (Michigan was spreading). So, here you go! Have some shit in a needle that grants all legal immunity from any problems to the developers, manus, distributors, healthcare, and all municipalities PLUS..bonus kick for big pharma who continue to write out blank checks for themselves with the signature reading, "US taxpayers".  But how can they make sure it will "work" and stop the scare they created?  Well, lower the threshold on the testing.  Look!  Covid spread is going down!  Surprise!

This was an excellent trial and successful experience for DC to show them exactly the kind of power they wield in taking our rights quickly and easily.  Especially when about half the nation is baking them.  smh.