Check your account email address ×

Sears (RIP) sells Craftsman tool brand to Stanley

1 minute ago, Dave said:

All H3s are driven by woman....except yours i guess.:true:

This is where I need to come up with one of those long and very insulting words that Momo creates. I'm cold and tired from being on a roof all day.  This will have to do for now.:finger::lmao:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

last time I tried to grab him in the pussy there was a bulge and it gat harder the longer I grabbed that pussy  

You can go intercourse yourself with Daves dick..........

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You don't speak proper English either 

Favourite is the right way to spell the word. Just like colour. The language is ENGLISH not the Americanized version of English 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sludgey said:

We have larger wàngs

:lol: you wish 

5 hours ago, MiSledder said:

Junk tools would be Cobalt, craftsman are pretty good, very good for your home garage

I have one Cobalt socket I needed for a one time job. I forgot what it was even for now :lol:  

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Favourite is the right way to spell the word. Just like colour. The language is ENGLISH not the Americanized version of English 

:wrong:

16 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:wrong:

The English language is from where? England. Spoken and written for centuries before anyone knew North America even existed. In England and Canada it is colour, favourite, favour, flavour etc. Then the Americans bastardized it. If you don't want to or can't understand that too bad for you. I would suggest your education is lacking. Here we know about the difference between the two spellings 

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Motorola even agrees with me. See

Screenshot_2017-01-06-14-01-17.png

:news:

I feel sorry for a bumpkin the likes of you, SVT Renegade. You're just too much of a dumb ass to understand the difference between the two ways of spelling those words. Try using Google if you're smart enough to figure out how. When you realize you're wrong maybe you can go to your safe place and have your boyfriend comfort you. A bit up your ass may make you feel better.